Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Gotta love the Secret Service (still loo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Blame it on my newfound love of the show The West Wing, but now I really want to do an rp about secret agents. Why?
I have no idea.
But I already have Leon as a secret agent, so all I need is someone else/multiple other people to rp with him. Don't you think following the life of the secret service would be interesting (or am I just being delusional?) Just imagine all the stuff that could happen o3o

On a slightly different note, it would be interesting to have a love interest for Leon. He's going through a rough time and needs to break out of his shell; however, he can't do that without some help and he's too stubborn to admit he needs help. Maybe another White House staffer helps him out or something, idk.
Or for someone to play Cecelia... Now that would be interesting. Cecelia was Leon's wife in my novel but since the zombie apocalypse wouldn't be happening them they could just have a normal relationship.
Or, if you don't want to go the romance route, there's always action/adventure. Maybe Leon's been kidnapped or something, or they've captured someone. Idk, this can seriously go any which way.

So anyone up for it? I'm really excited for any of these so please rp with me O3O";
HRA

I got a bunker full of high tech weapons, and I am DYING to try them out. Lets start an assault on the White House, where you come in and try to save it, or what? XD
Leon Daggett (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

... Why not? XD
That would be fun *evil cackle*
HRA

So, who do you want me to use?

Gad, don't ask me that. I can't pick characters to go with mine.
Pick one, I don't care which one. Whichever one you think will work best.
HRA

Oh dear... I gotta think. I'll get back to you on that.

Ok.
I just can't pick characters xD too much pressure
HRA

I'll use Vladimir. Hey, if you want, we can put it on Sci Fi, and then I can use all my characters. XD

XD that works. Leon won't be able to take on an army all by himself. He's good but not that good xD
HRA

Vladimir will make him run for the armory. XD

Definitely xD there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity and he does his absolute best not to cross it.
HRA

So, if you want to set it up, go ahead.

Or do you wanna set up since I'm going to be on the defensive?
HRA

Your idea. I set up the last one. XD

GRAR *ragequits*

Fine. Gimme a minute and I'll send you a link when it's up.
HRA

Thanks Luce. You're the best.

HRA

No problem. XD.

Thanks! You're awesome!

Thankies :3

JWNDHEBEJXH *spazflail*

I don't think I've ever really been this excited about rp ideas before xD that's either sad or funny or both.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Gotta love the Secret Service (still loo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus