Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Gotta love the Secret Service (still loo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

HRA

XD you havent replied in a bit
Leon Daggett (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

I know.
I trying to decide how to best go in without automatically dying, and the chances of that are extremely high.
HRA

Order the national guard and army in. That works. Then you can be the leader of the group going to get the White House cleared.

First, though, you need to establish air superiority. To do that, you have to get some AA defenses such as FLaK for the helicopters and missiles for the planes. Then, send in the jets. Once you have that established, I am cut off. I can try all I want to get back, but it will be hard. Then, you can call in paratroopers, and I'm alone with 240 men. :)

HRA wrote:
Order the national guard and army in. That works. Then you can be the leader of the group going to get the White House cleared.

First, though, you need to establish air superiority. To do that, you have to get some AA defenses such as FLaK for the helicopters and missiles for the planes. Then, send in the jets. Once you have that established, I am cut off. I can try all I want to get back, but it will be hard. Then, you can call in paratroopers, and I'm alone with 240 men. :)
HOW DO YOU DO THISSSSS *faceplants*
HRA

XD I do my research.

Lets see, you are secret service? Well, call up the DOD, say you need emergency reinforcements, or, the DOD already sent out a few spy planes to see what the hell happened, in which case, you got some ships coming in to help. Next, the air reinforcements arrive, and try to push back my airmen. Then, I'm cut off.

At that point, you have the 1,000 man strike force, around one battalion, getting ready to para drop onto the drop zone, which I believe would be in front of the White House, not too far, not too close. At this point, since the president is dead, you want to secure the area of resistance, that is, surround them. At this point, send in an armored group, and I'm near toast. Helpful?

Yeah
Very much so

Now I'm going to google or something to see just what the hell kinda planes I'm sending in or whatever so I'm not just like "and plaaaanes of some kiiiiind"
Sorry, I'm not a military buff or anything xD that's my dad's job and even then he's just a nerd.
HRA

I made my planes up a while ago. Now I gotta refine them a bit.

Try the c130 Hercules.

XD "c130 for sale"
Wow. Just wow.
HRA

C130 Hercules would be great for airborne artillery support, light anti tank gun, supplies, and paratroopers.

As for the fighters? I'd suggest FA-18EF Super Hornet.

Yes, I see- that's a big honkin plane

Now for ze leetle fighters *poofs back to wiki*
HRA

I just gave you an option. XD

I already said I know little to nothing about military stuffs, so I'm just following your lead xD I suck at this kinda thing.
HRA

XD Don't worry. I'll help you out.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Gotta love the Secret Service (still loo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus