Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » (Closed)

In celebration of updating my commission page, seen here (LINK) I am having a little sale, 20% off of any commission purchase of $10.00 USD or over. This can include multiple images totaling over $10.00 USD before the discount.

Below is the information and examples that can be seen with the updated prices (Changed from the last time I made a thread). These prices do not have the discount applied to them yet. That would be applied to your total at purchase. This sale will last until November 29th 2019 at 11:59pm PST. (The end of Black Friday for anyone in the US)

*This sale does not include adoptable images available for purchase. Seen here.

Sketch: This is a basic sketch, messy and not cleaned it is the concept and bones.
q06A0dE.png

Head- $5.00+ USD

Bust- $6.00+ USD

Half Body- $12.00+ USD

Full Body- $18.00+ USD

Line Art: Clean and not colored, this is simply line art.
od3EJzg.png
Head- $10.00+ USD

Bust- $15.00+ USD

Half Body- $25.00+ USD

Full Body- $35.00+ USD

Color Flats: This is a colored line art, no shading, no highlights, just color
X1kBfJR.png
Head- $15.00+ USD

Bust- $20.00+ USD

Half Body- $30.00+ USD

Full Body- $40.00+ USD

Cel Shading: This partial shading designed to add depth but is not smooth. Otherwise known as ‘Toon Shading.’
COayzjN.png

Head- $20.00+ USD

Bust- $25.00+ USD

Half Body- $35.00+ USD

Full Body- $50.00+ USD

Full Shading: This is detailed shading with the lines of the line art remaining.
6UjHPms.png

Head- $25.00+ USD

Bust- $35.00+ USD

Half Body- $50.00+ USD

Full Body- $100.00+ USD
Watercolor: This is detailed coloring with the lines of the line art remaining.
Bcz4LwG.png

Head- $25.00+ USD

Bust- $35.00+ USD

Half Body- $50.00+ USD

Full Body- $100.00+ USD

Extras:
YVhbDhJ.png

The multiplier for adding multiple people to the image. Per Extra Person= +125% of base cost

There is a higher price for NSFW art (nudity, above PG-13 rating), so please contact me for more information and guidelines. (You may not request or buy images with adult sexual themes if you are below 18+)

Background

Decorative (+ 80% of base cost)

Add in a background design with items such as fruits, flowers, insects, desserts, clouds, etc.

Scene (+ 90% of base cost)

Simple environment with lighting scheme. Not a perspective-heavy scene.

Simple (free)

Hearts, stars, sparkles, flower petals, basic geometric shape designs

*Anything incredibly detailed will be subject to a heavier fee.

Please see my commission page for more details and options. As well as contact info, you may also ask questions and inquire in this thread, or PM me for details.

Have a good one! <3
I highly recommend and suggest commissioning Kruhee!!! :D
Oh I can't reccomend Kruhee high enough....

I think I'd like to take another commission even if you're willing. I have another idea I've been wanting done.
Kruhee Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
I highly recommend and suggest commissioning Kruhee!!! :D

Thank you Som!! <3

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Oh I can't reccomend Kruhee high enough....

I think I'd like to take another commission even if you're willing. I have another idea I've been wanting done.

I would love to work with you again, it was a lot of fun last time! :)
Highly suggest Kruhee! Definitely planning on tossing some (more) monies your way sometime in December/January hopefully. ❤❤
Kruhee Topic Starter

MercyInReach wrote:
Highly suggest Kruhee! Definitely planning on tossing some (more) monies your way sometime in December/January hopefully. ❤❤

Thank you Mercy, I look forward to working with you again :)
Kruhee Topic Starter

Little bit of a bum. Reminder, there are only 3 more days until my prices return to normal. <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus