Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey I'm New c: Obviously Lol

My name is Kasey even though my name says I'm not c: Of course I love RP, that's why I, and everyone on this site are here. Open to almost every kind of RP, especially if they have romance in them lol. And I love medieval fantasies lol. So whoever reads this hmu to show me the ropes or RP with I guess lol. :P
I Love medieval fantasies!, i got Two Prince's Audric and Kethual Audric human, Keth is an Elf.. Im always up for roleplay =)
Cheesecakes

I remember when I use to be new I got my first warning when I first got on.
Kim Site Admin

Hi Kasey and all her NotKasey characters! :D Looks like you've already got one character up on the site, and are using one of my favorite templates to boot. :)

Where did you get your start in RP? What ropes are you wanting to be shown? So far it seems like you've got a good grasp on editing character profiles, but from here, there are many directions you might go. What interests you to learn about? :)
Welcome to RPR! :) I like your username lol, good pick. ;) Hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR NotKasey! I hope things were easy for you to figure out! Everyone is really friendly here :) hope you are making loads of new friends :)
Hello Kasey! Welcome to RPR! Hopefully you are finding lots of fun around the site and things are falling into place for you :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey I'm New c: Obviously Lol

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus