Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Fall of the Gods~

Nimue and Declan (played by Lady_Istyar)

Nimue settled into the chair with a soft ‘thank you’. She sat there silently for a moment, staring into the flames. Her brow had knitted. She could feel the river’s pain. It was as if her very blood had become sludge in her veins, dark and choking and hot. She could feel the fish, the little children she created with her own two hands, struggle to breathe. Some died. Others lived long enough to be caught, only to plague their predators. She could barely keep the tears back.

And then it subsided, as suddenly as the tides after a storm. It was still there, but not as strong. Her hands fluttered uncertainly. Maybe it was just a small thing. A little threat, in one of the far off reaches of the world. It hadn’t been the first time sickness had taken to her domain. She could always fix it later. Besides, maybe the humans could do with a little pain. She loved them so, but they made the choice to turn their backs. They would see.

Nimue opened her mouth to speak when the next wave crashed over her. She doubled over with a gasp. The life blood of the world was dying. It was what all things needed to survive. If it failed, the rest of the world would follow, if it wasn’t already. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She wiped them away as quickly as she could, embarrassed that her brother was there to see. “The world...do you feel it? Something is wrong, terribly wrong. We’ve abandoned it, and now...oh, we must find the others.”
Hamos (played by MochaJee)

Hamos’ face filled with horror as one by one, both his brother and sister fell to an unseen force. He wondered why he was not affected so. Perhaps his domain and not yet been attacked so directly as it had for the others. Still, there was no doubt that humanity would be this threat’s next target.

“What has happened Ban!?” he asked urgently.

He immediately dropped the dead buck, hoping that the Earth would reclaim it whether it be via scavenger or soil. His show of gratitude would have to wait, something far more pressing would need to be attended to. Already supporting Vanadey, Hamos reached out to help Ban up on his feet.

“We must find our brethren and investigate” he muttered softly as he ensured both of them found steady balance.

“As much as I hate doing so, it might be best if I leave while you two look. With the aid of wind and storm that two of you could cover ground much faster than I. On top of that, someone must warn the common folk. They must have enough time to prepare to defend themselves of whatever evil has been wrought upon our realm. Without their resolve, I am sure, I too will be powerless” Hamos stated gravely.

They had but mere few sweet moments together, rejoined after so long. Nothing pained him more than having to leave his family.

“Maybe I should disguise myself as a holy man, town crier, or even scout to alert the people of Deermire. We alone may not be able to combat this. What do you say brother and sister?” Hamos asked.
Vanadey (played by Feather)

"Let me come with you, brother," She pleaded, "I can provide you eyes and protection through nature. I wish to know what ails this world as well--as I am part if it. And these are things I must see for myself. Please brother, I swear I shall not burden you on your journey." She had steadied herself with the help of Hamos, gathered her bearings, and soon found herself feeling an ounce better than she had before.

"I say a scout," she told him, "You have a better chance of the people taking your word that way. That or a holy man."
Ban (played by FlamingPsycho) Topic Starter

Ban accepted Hamos's help, getting to his feet, a bit unsteady but still standing, at least, breathing hard. "Something destructive has happened, it has ruined the earth and thrown off the natural balance." He shook his head, running slender fingers through his hair.

"Hamos, brother, I respect your choice. But with our domains at risk, it would be wisest for us to stay together, and to find our other brothers and sisters. Vanadey and I cannot go alone, each strike to our realms only injure us further. We will be easily captured with this looming threat, though how is it so strong? How did we not sense it before? It seems almost impossible." He mumbled, looking a Vanadey with a concerned gaze.

"We must gather the others, and we must...we must warn the humans. We have not been worshipped for so long...we are so very weak and vulnerable now. We need to gain their faith once more."
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

Nagash's response to her statement was, "I have not yet felt for I have to believe that since it hasn't happened in my area of expertise which is that of knowledge and fate. I did not feel what is happening in the world, but I do know what's happening in thanks to my few loyal servants in this world." He could not feel that sufferage but he does know it was suffering from either the humans or the demons constant warring against one another. He then got up went to his left and in that corner was candle stand to the untrained eye. If you took off the candle and took the bottom off it was a staff he always carried around no matter where he goes. "And for contacting our brothers and sisters, I have a plan for that too." As he smiled and gripped the staff tightly.

To contact he had to know their current location and to that, he will need eyes on them. So he then closed his eyes and started chanting in an unknown tongue that only Nagash and his most loyal servants know of. That's when a large signal pulse was launched from the staff and heading to Arkan to contact him to see if one of his siblings were there. As it traveled the other deities would have felt a slight chill on the back as it passed through them but wouldn't know where the pulse came from. That's when the pulse reached Arkan and the message within it said " Arkan... Let the servants rise. My will needs to be carried out soon!"

Of course they were right. If they were to face this plague together they must remain together. Venturing out without their companionship would have been too much to bear either way. They had just reunited.

Hamos began to channel his own celestial magic. It came to him slowly, much slower than it once had. The people were losing faith in the residents of the Flamespire. Like children, as they grew older they became less dependent on their parents. No longer were they frail beings that needed protection from the elements and wild creatures. The strength of their faith gave power to him and is divine brothers and sisters.

Today in Deermire, ageless institutions like home and family had begun to lose their luster. Where once before these two things were all humans would ask for, now they reached for ideas and places beyond their grasp. Hamos did not feel resentful as some of the other deities did, but he did mourn for them. All parents mourned the loss of their children’s innocence.

He reached through the memories of families that had militiamen and worshiped to Hamos to bring their loved ones back home to them. He relived the pain of a few families whose prayers went answered. Some fates were out of his control and could only find mercy with Nagash. At last he found what he was looking for. He took the form of a young man that belonged to an expeditionary force tasked to find new habitable lands for the ever growing folk of Deermire to settle in. That force never came back, and his parents unable to handle the grief of not knowing his fate, went out to look for him. They never returned either. This persona would suit him perfectly.

Shape-shifting was not his forte so reached out to Ban for support. The man’s name was Darren. He stood a few inches shy of 6 feet and had an athletic build. He was a tracker with a long stride. His dirty blonde hair fell down straight to his shoulders. Hamos concentrated as he formed the material possessions that man had that would signify him as a scout for the milita. He would need to convince the right people.

Finally he was done.

“A little too lanky for my taste, but it’ll do right?” he said with a slight chuckle to his brother and sister. “Oh ho look at, that his voice is much softer than the last one’s”

It may have not been an appropriate time for humor, but Hamos always sought it out. Laughter and smiles were the lifeblood of any home.

“Lead the way you two and grant me speed if I should fall behind. Let’s meet the people of Deermire.” Hamos said.

Ban sighed, sharing a bit of his weakened strength, waiting a moment and working on regathering himself, standing straight and letting the pelts that clad him shimmer, becoming something more...human. Instead of shining pelts crudely sewn together over his delicate body, he now wore more traditional clothing, though the metallic pelt still wrapped around his shoulders, a shining fur cloak, the symbol of balance: his scales and feathers, shining in more of a black emblazoned on the sleek fur. Otherwise, however, he did not choose to change his form, instead just making sure he looked professional, with his golden hair tumbling cleanly down to his shoulders, part of it intricately braided. Even hiding in human form, he still looked quite ethereal, quite the godlike being that he had always been, eyes an unearthly crystilline shade.

He watched as Hamos changed his form, rather bemused. "What a fascinating form for you, brother. Personally, I like it. You make a...dashing militia man." He bowed gracefully, though his movements were joking, rather humerous.

"Besides, look, now you almost reach my height. You all always take such a short form, its a little unnerving. Ah, but I cannot take a mundane form. I will merely be myself, though, of course, my clothing had to go. Mortal clothing is so uncomfortable, but I'm sure it keeps them perfectly warm and protected. I do hate it, though. I look forward to becoming myself again.

Vanadey had lent a hand in her brother's transformation as well. She agreed with Ban on Hamos' new appearance, "You do look fitting for your role. And that form suits you well." She snickered, "And Ban you look dashing as well. But I have to disagree with you on the topic of mortal clothing. I find these dresses rather comfortable... though what goes underneath is not as desirable. And not to mention they are crafted finely and made with excellent materials."

She kept her present form as well, though changed the clothing she wore. Rather than dark green she wore before, her dress shifted into a lighter, emerald color that matched her eyes. The sleeves reached her wrists, and fell off her shoulders slightly. Her sunshine colored hair fell to her waist, softly curled towards the end.

"There is a path nearby that leads straight into the city. Many travelers have come past there. Though they disrespect the forest, much to my dismay." She motioned to a slight break in the trees to their right. "A ways through there. You cannot miss it."

“We are in their world now, I enjoy experiencing life from their eyes” he replied to Ban in regards to preference of shorter human forms.

Hamos began to down the path that Vanadey pointed out. At first he walked to grow accustomed to the unique gait that the human had. Even as a god, it felt unnerving to literally step into another’s shoes. He searched the man’s memories for anyone with influence that he could meet with. Unlike his parents, the man was not a man of faith so any information beyond surface level knowledge was hard to reveal. Only one name stood out, Lord Edrir Nahim.

“I haven’t spent much time in Deermire yet. The appeal of the woods was far too strong after our long residence in the halls of Flamespire” Hamos said aloud to his siblings. “Have either of you heard of a Lord Edrir Nahim? This mortal apparently held him in high regard.”

A slight chill tingled his spine. It was not of the same origin that the three of them felt earlier. This one felt almost familiar.

“I feel something. As if someone was reaching out to us.” he said with a furrowed look.

Now more confident maneuvering his new form, Hamos began to pick up the pace. It would not take much effort for his companions to keep up with him. He could smell Deermire before he saw it. The aroma of burning wood began to fill the air as the denizens began to alight fires in their hearths. The sun began its descent past the horizon. Men and women were undoubtedly returning home from their occupations. They’d listen to the most mundane stories made exciting from their children. Hamos couldn’t help but smile as Deermire came into view.

"Fair enough. I try not to take too many complicated forms, it makes the agony of everything breaking far worse." He commented lightly, walking alongside Hamos, ignoring Vanadey's remark about the clothes.

"I have avoided the town as well. It is better to stay out of sight so that they do not realize I am not who I attempt to hide as. As a human, it is easier to hide my true nature, but so complicated, yes, so complicated indeed. And I daresay I can't get away as a silver stag in town proper now, can I?" He shook his head with a gentle grin. "Though no, I have yet to meet a mortal by that name. Though...it does sound startlingly familiar. But I cannot seem to place it. They clearly were no priest, clearly did not tend to an altar. Or at least...I don't think he did."

The golden god stepped forward, looking at the town with an excited expression. "This is the town grown around belief, o' brother and sister. Perhaps a few of them still remember. Though we have no flames to look into now to answer their calls. What a pity, what a pity indeed.

He continued walking, stepping stride for stride alongside Hamos, hair flowing behind him in a slight breeze, each metallic strand of it (and his pelt) catching the setting sun, creating a rather radiant effect. Yeah, he doubted he'd do good hiding out as a human, but hopefully, their work here could be done long before the humans realized that their gods had given up on their positions and descended.

"I have come across anyone by that name either, brother. Though I do believe he may be the overseer of this portion of the realm." She replied, recalling a memory of scouts passing one evening, mentioning the name.

"I find it difficult to blend in as well. Though I stay away from the humans for other reasons," she commented, "I find them suffocating if there are too many. It is also that I prefer the company of nature, rather than humans. It is much quieter."

She walked beside her brothers, feeling just slightly unsettled as the trees thinned, replaced by settlement. She felt a chill pass through her, though it was unlike that of earlier. This one had a touch of familiarity... though she couldn't place why.

Declan had returned from the woods empty handed. His boots were soaked through with a mishap in the creek, and a large red welt took up most of his forearm from where his bowstring had snapped. He’d almost shot the buck he’d been tracking, but it had bounded away at the crack of his crossbow. The bolt had sailed harmlessly into the river. It hadn’t even struck a fish.

He picked his way back into Deermire, his pace slowing with every step. The smell of fire stung his nose. It would be more welcoming if he had food to place over it. Part of him thought of stepping into the market in hopes of finding food, but he had nothing to trade. There was no use. It didn’t take long for him to reach his house. He was immediately greeted by his younger sister, Kathika. She threw her arms around his neck, nearly sending him crashing to the ground. She was only seventeen, but she towered over him. She never seemed to remember.

“Do you have anything?” She asked, righting her brother. She looked much different than him, with her wild strawberry blonde curls and grey eyes.

Declan winced. “No. Blasted bow broke.” He shrugged his crossbow off his shoulder as proof. “I’ll have to make a trade for some new material.”

Kathika frowned. She glanced over her shoulder somewhere deeper into the house. Her voice lowered. “You couldn’t have picked something up?”

“Didn’t have money, didn’t have trades,” Declan shrugged. “It’s fine. We’ll just have to ration a bit longer.”

The sound of a cane echoed through the house. Declan’s father, Alaric, appeared in the hallway. He resembled Kathika in looks, though his hair had paled into a reddish-grey. One eye was swollen shut from a badger attack years ago. The limp was from the same beast. He’d managed to kill it, but not before it had done its damage. He kept the pelt with him at all times, draped over his shoulders. It hung limply about his neck now.

“The hunter has returned.” He said. His voice was strangely soft for such a rough looking man. “Tell me. Did your gods bless you with good fortune?”

Declan and Kathika hung their heads.

“Nay, father,” Declan said at length. “My crossbow broke.”

Alaric scoffed. “Have I taught you nothing? You have a knife. It kills just as well as a bolt.”

“Father, I...”

Alaric held up a hand. “No excuses. I do not wish to see you again until you carry some form of food. Steal it if you must. But I will not allow this family to go hungry due to your foolishness. Out.”

Declan hesitated, wanting to argue, but he swallowed his words. His last attempt at arguing with Alaric had left him humiliated. He did not want to endure that again. So, he turned to his sister, kissed her cheek, and stepped back out into the streets of Deermire. Surely he would be able to find food somewhere. Or someone to help him get it, at the very least.
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

After the pulse was reached to his servant, Nagash then fell to one knee as that single pulse needed a lot of energy to use and when his mortal body felt the energy course though his body it felt as if his body was on fire and one thousand needles kept poking at the same time. He was wheezing as he had not expect this outcome and set reminder as to be prepared if he need to do this again. After he stopped in his suffering he got up looked to his sister and spoke to hard.It is done... With my informant we will be able to locate our siblings." He then started to cough long and hard as he gripped the staff to not let him fall on to the wooden floor beneath him.

Arkan got message and quietly said "Right away Great One." He then got up and left his house in Deermire to get feel of where his Lord siblings are and deliver their current location to Nagash. He then went into the marketplace and stood in front of a stand with fruits on it to not look out of place and yet provide surveillance to himself.

An idea blossomed within Hamos as the three walked closer to the town’s center. These humans had begun to need proof before they believed. It was one of the reasons the faith in the gods had diminished. No one cared to make the journey to the Flamespire anymore.

“I will need to be convincing if we are to instill any sense of urgency in these people” he muttered so that only his siblings could hear. “If I put on some theater in front of the Lord, do not worry, try your best to play along”

He had no doubt that Vanadey knew exactly what he was thinking. The two did what they could to amuse themselves with their brothers and sisters. The god of balance on the other hand…

Hamos watched the common folk mill about. Most of them had good intentions and had straightforward goals. They wished to see the children grow up safe, support their family and be well liked by their neighbors. They were not burdened with the upkeep of nature or maintaining scales of light and dark. He was once jealous of their simple existence. Now he felt guilty. In their dissatisfaction they had left their posts and now the realm they protected was under harm’s way. He would do whatever he could do redeem themselves in their eyes. He let out a sigh instead of giving voice to the emotions coursing through him. He did not think his siblings would understand just how much he treasured these mortals and worried for their fates.

Two children burst out from an alleyway in fits of laughter. In the midst of play, they were unaware of the three figures striding along the main roadway that bisected Deermire. The younger girl ran straight into his path, missing Hamos by an inch.

“M’apologies sir!” she exclaimed.

Hamos knelt to speak to her at the same head level. “Worry not child, go on and play, be merry. However I wonder if you could help me?” he said with a kind smile.

“Uh, I can try!” she replied, looking to Hamos and then to his two companions uncertainly.

“We seek Lord Edrir, we have some news to deliver. Do you know where we may find him?” he asked as he motioned to Vanadey and Ban.

“Well he usually stays up at the manor on the other side of the market square. You won’t miss it!” she answered confidently.

“Thank you for your help little one” Hamos said as he rose to his feet.

“My close friend here is quite the magician. She can summon the most delicious fruit if you close your eyes and say the correct magic words” Hamos said while winking to Vanadey.
Drom Rekkin (played by MochaJee)

The aroma of the cured ham did little to distract him as Drom went about his ritual. A set of stone scales rested atop a granite pedestal a dozen paces outside the perimeter of Deermire. He silently lit seven candles around the sculpture. He then hung his head and closed his eyes. His eyelids cooled in relief as they desperately sought sleep.

“Why...why are you doing this. Who are you?!” he yelled in pain, clutching the stump on his arm where a hand once was.

The hooded figure provided no response to his pleas. Instead, he looked to the campfire where he rested a branding iron.

“I’ll report you! To Lord Edrir! You will not escape his justice. You will be hanged!” he shouted between cries of pain.

The iron finally burned white with heat. Drom removed from the flame allowing to it cool to a bright orange hue.

“What, what are you doing-” he screamed with anguish as Drom branded him with a set of scales, the symbol of Ban, deity of Balance.

Drom’s eyes fluttered open. The memory was still fresh only two days old. He reached for the parcel that held the ham. A small note was attached to it, scribbled inside were the words - In Ban’s light, we thank you. The family that placed it here lived in small farmstead a few leagues away from Deermire. They were set upon by an armed man demanding that he be given all the family’s valuables, else he would leave with their children. That man now only carried one hand and if Ban willed, he would not make the threat again.

Drom strode into town with his offering secured in a rucksack around his shoulder. He needed sleep. He knew of a few roofed corners that would do, at least til daylight came and he would be kicked away by its homeowners. He stopped at one lodging, muffled raised voice came from inside.

“...good fortune?”

“.. you nothing?”

“Father I..”

“excuses...Out”

He watched as a man in hunter’s garb stepped out of the house. Drom had heard that the man went by Declan, and he lived with his sister and father. To him, Drom would probably look like a familiar but worn out beggar. Still, the god of balance would give as just as he would take.

Wordlessly, Drom began to step toward Declan while removing his ham from his sack. He tore of portion and offered the larger to the man. He made a motion of eating by raising his hand to his mouth and then gesturing to Declan.

Still walking alongside Hamos, he nodded in soft agreement. "I will do my best, brother, to play along with your silly theatrics. Urgency is necessary, I suppose. Or else they will never believe anymore, and the world will fall to the impending chaos." He sighed softly.

Would this succeed? Would they be able to stop these demons? Surely it couldn't be anything else affecting the world, not at this caliber. The only answer was demons.

He kept walking, only to be surprised by the kids who burst from the alley. Ah, yes, children. The heart of the balance of the human race, the next generation of the ones who would surely die when the weather turned cold. He hoped the best for them in the oncoming year.

"The manor on the other side of the market square? I've seen that place. How did we not think of that?" He questioned, turning to Hamos with a smile on his face, thanking the children politely before somewhat zoning out, glancing over towards the street, noticing two others who caught his attention. Something about the one, specifically. He almost felt drawn. Perhaps were they one of the last few who believed in the old gods?

Vanadey knew exactly what her brother was thinking. Her chest fluttered with excitement and anticipation as he spotted the children bursting from the alley, calling them over to speak.

"Indeed I can," She replied, sneaking a wink back at him. She bent down to eyes level with the child, smiling softly.

"Close your eyes, darling," she told her, the child complying. "Now say the words rubrum fructus." If complied, she would open her eyes to a bright red apple, full and large in Vanadey's palm.

Declan paused uncertainly as the stranger stopped before him. A ham was produced from the stranger’s bag; a piece offered. He hesitated to take it. He’d been warned multiple times before not to interact with beggars. It would only lead to trouble, according to his father.

But he’d never experienced a situation where the beggar was the one to give. Declan found his hands accepting the portion that was offered incredulously. He held it close to him, studying the man. Declan had seen him a few times about the village. Not enough to interact, but he could recognize his face. Rumor had it that the man never spoke. Some said it was a vow. Others said he was a mute. One story had even claimed that his tongue had been cut out.

“Thank you,” Declan said at length. “It seems that the gods have taken pity on me and my family for tonight. Praises to them!”

He pursed his lips, thinking. “How can I repay you, friend? A ham is no small thing to give away. I can offer you shelter, if you wish it, or anything else you like.”

Lord Edrir sat in his study, hands massaging his temples. The headaches seemed to be relentless these past few days. His eyes fluttered open to the scattered pieces of parchment that lay on his desk. Deermire was growing, its wealth was growing and in turn its problems were growing. He never saw his father struggle as he was now. He wondered if he actually did but was just better at hiding it.

“Gods help me” he muttered.

He did not remember the last time he prayed. Probably months ago at the last harvest festival. The clergymen had warned about some sort of dissatisfaction from the gods. They were planning a pilgrimage to Flamespire and asked for guards on their journey. There was an uptick in petty and non petty crime. Apparently someone had decided to play judge, jury and executioner. As much as he would have loved to have someone take off items from his plate, Edrir knew that vigilantism was not the answer. The farmers complained that their taxes were too high, yet this year and resulted in one of the largest harvests in Deermire’s history. And last, the last two reconnaissance missions he had sent out had yet to report back.

A knock sounded from the door to the study. It was a familiar steady three raps on the ornate frame. Undoubtedly, his manservant Merin.

“Come in” Edrir said slightly louder than he intended.

Merin strode in, body upright and formal. Serving the family for nearly 60 years, he always maintained professionalism. He straightened a few pieces of parchment across the desk in an attempt to organize.

“Leave it, I’ll put them away” Edrir mumbled returning back to massaging is head.

“You take on too much, my lord” Merin replied, still set on organizing the papers.

“Someone has too” Edrir scoffed.

“Had I known you felt unwell I would have turned them away but they did seem to have urgent news. You have guests waiting in the lobby to speak with you. Shall I turn them away my lord?” Merin asked

Edrir paused the circular movement his fingers made on his forehead and opened his eyes once more. The sun was still a few minutes away from being fully set.

“No, all and any may visit as long as the sun still hung in the sky. That is what I proclaimed, did I not?” Edrir asked.

“Yes you did, my lord, yes you did” Merin agreed somberly.

~~~~~~

Hamos watched with glee as Vanadey provided the little girl with an apple as a token of appreciation. The child rejoined her friends and answered their numerous questions. He followed Ban’s gaze to two fellows across the street. One seemed hooded and downtrodden while the other dressed in hunter’s garb.

“Do you recognize someone brother?” he asked.

A mortal who had captured his brother’s attention would be a curious and rare find. Hamos himself could not exactly place the the two faces.

“If you wish, speak to them, we will only be a few minutes away at the manor. You can join us later.” he added.

He continued on towards the manor. As they passed, he noticed that they were attracting looks from the passersby. They must have been an odd group to look at. A relatively average looking armed man and two rather beautiful humans, to the point of ethereal. He began to take on a sterner look. It was an effort, as a smile always came easier to him. He would need to sell this quite well.

They reached the doors to the manor of Lord Edrir. Armored guards flanked the entrance and asked them about their business.

“My name is Darren, I..I belonged to the 2nd expeditionary force. We were tasked to find and begin to clear our new land for the people of Deermire. I am here to report my findings to Lord Edrir.” Hamos said to them.

The guards studied him for a while. Then looked to the others.

“What about you two?” the one on the right asked.

Axel tore his curious glance away from the mortal, turning back to his brother, quietly speaking. "That one remembers us, I believe. He still follows the old ways. What an odd find, though I mustn't talk to him now. I shall find him after we speak to this Lord."

He followed after Hamos, stepping silently behind him as they head to the lodgings of Edrir, footsteps as light and dainty as the stag which he held in high regard, sanctified as his own holy animal.

Unlike Hamos, however, he was not the type to never have to force a smile. He held himself royally as he elegantly walked along, face impassive, not necessarily cold but not quite warm and inviting either. After all, he had always been trained since inception to embrace who he really was, and he was royalty, power. He wouldn't be found hunching, it was just never his way.

He stepped up to the manor along with the other two, scaling grand steps to the door where the guards awaited to question their existence. His brother had such a great alibi but huh, what would his own be? He would have to come up with something on the spot.

"I am nothing more than a mere traveller, who makes their way across the land without settling, an outlier, an outcast of the norm. However, so close to here I noticed something that seemed oh so very wrong. I have come to warn your lord of what I have found. Fortunately, Darren was able to show me here to pass on my message." He lied, voice smooth and unruffled, hiding his lies.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Fall of the Gods~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus