Vemine (played by KitanaMavile) Topic Starter

Vemine ran out and grabbed the mans hand "Steps!" he ran with him "Steps!"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"What?" he asked, looking at her

((vemine has EXTREME hearing))

((Oh, okay))
*the steps became faster as the soldiers heard the screams and yelled something in German as they ran to the sound* (( also German marching boots have metal nails in the bottom that make a clicking sound when they step so they would be kinda loud anyway ))

Vemine Held The Mans Hand and pulled on it trying to lead him away

He followed her, listening to the marching
*when one of the soldiers found the 2 he got the others as they chased them oddly though they refused to fire at them* einfrieren! (( freeze! In English )) *one of them would yell as they continued to run after them*

Vemine dragged him into a building and under some debris pulling a big piece to hide them
*they ran to where they had hidden and looked around confused as the looked around the area for them as one radioed something in to presumably their “commander”

Vemine didn't move and motiond for the man to stay quiet.

He did as the little girl asked
*the soldiers marched off as hans with only his guards walked up smoking another cigarette and he stood facing away from where they hid as he looked on at the burning city*

((so i don't know if ya'll are cool with a magical 6yr old little girl character?))
she peek threw a crack and got angry, Vemine wanted nothing more then to crawl out and attack the general but she suppressed her erge.
(( sure why not also hans’ rank is equivalent to a sergeant major and people in his rank usually leaded a company sized unit in the German army ))

((OKi))
Vemine turn to the man and hugged him, she turned back and a bubble of water formed in her hands.
We have to go... *hans said as he stomped out his cigarette* the oberkommando has placed me in charge of this sector and has given me command of an extra company as well as an armored platoon to ensure this sector of the city stays unoccupied and I plan to keep it that way.. *he began to walk away with his guards following closely behind him until 2 men carrying flamethrowers appeared going through and burning the building next to the rubble Clyde and vemine were hidden under*

Vemine poped the bubble and pointed to the fire then the lutenent "We need to leave..." she moved a bit and spoke so she wouldn't be heard "i can make them sleep"
*the men had finished burning the house down and laughed as they watched it tumble to the ground as the air around them filled with a cloud of ash*

((Way Too much going on))((i was okay with like being chased for a bit but not all this))((im sorry))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love, War, & family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus