Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Holiday Character Art Giveaway!

Hi, and welcome to my first giveaway!

I'll be opening up slots for free character art commissions, both digital and traditional! There will be more for traditional because it's what I'm most comfortable with, but each one will be photographed clearly and sent to the client.

What I draw:
Humans
Animals
Fantasy
Modern
Sci Fi
Some NSFW (For example a tasteful nude)
Surprise me! I love a challenge :)

What I don't draw:
Fetishes
Explicit adult content

Traditional Art Slots:
1. (Finished!) Oakley Redmond
2. Creature drawing for MangoNekros
3. Charlotte Evergrande for Lumaslily

Digital Art Slots:
1. (Finished!) Mi Amaya Tahk
2. (Finished!)Thomas for SeaWarriorRachel
3. Ergo for turntechGodhead

Link to a commission character page with art examples!: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1431845

Commission profile for paid drawings: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=76023

If you're interested in any jewelry or custom jewelry/crystal wire wrapping, send me a PM or contact me through Etsy!

Link to my Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HubbardJewelry
This is super nice of you! I'd love if you could draw Mi-hee digitally, but whatever you find most comfortable is best. :) I'd love a like cute Chistmas pajamas or just cute christmas outfit if possible.
Crystaldragon126 Topic Starter

Sounds great! :) If you don’t mind could you please Pm me details on what you’d like such as any specific poses or if you’d like a bust or a full body? Thank you!
Oakley Redmond (played anonymously)

This is so cool! :) If you're able, I'd be really excited to have a traditional piece of Oakley here, or if you'd prefer, I have a different character that I can show you if you PM me (or the other way around).

Your work is beautiful, by the way <3

Thanks! <3

And I’d be happy to draw Oakley or whichever character you’d like me to draw! Can you please send me a pm with the details of what you’d like such as poses, full body or bust, and if he has any props? Thanks again! :)
Aww this is awesome!! Maybe Thomas? I'll send pics so you get a better image. That and I dont have him on here as you know 😅 and in return I'll draw something of whomever you want! Or even a cute little couple thing of one of our characters that are a thing 😁;)
MangoNekros

Awesome! DO you think you could draw an animal/monster for an RP of mine? If not, maybe a small, sneering goblin?

SeaWarriorRachel wrote:
Aww this is awesome!! Maybe Thomas? I'll send pics so you get a better image. That and I dont have him on here as you know 😅 and in return I'll draw something of whomever you want! Or even a cute little couple thing of one of our characters that are a thing 😁;)

Thank you so much for the offer! You can draw whatever character or whatever pairing you want if you want to draw them :D And can you please pm me with things such as poses, bust/full body preferences, and props? Thank you again!
MangoNekros wrote:
Awesome! DO you think you could draw an animal/monster for an RP of mine? If not, maybe a small, sneering goblin?

Yeah I can do an animal/monster for you! :) If you want I can even have the goblin riding it lol. Can you please send me in the PMs the details of what you’d like?
This sounds nice! I was wondering if you could draw some digital art of Ergo since he is the only original character I currently have art for right now.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

You can draw my character traditionally if you wish. I also like your drawing with the hero falling towards the dragon. Very interesting perspective.

turntechGodhead wrote:
This sounds nice! I was wondering if you could draw some digital art of Ergo since he is the only original character I currently have art for right now.

Sure! Can you please pm me with details as to what you’d like with poses, full body/bust, and if he has any props? Thank you!
Charlotte Evergrande wrote:
You can draw my character traditionally if you wish. I also like your drawing with the hero falling towards the dragon. Very interesting perspective.

Thank you! :) Can you please send me in a PM the details of what you’d like? Pose, full body/bust, and props? And also if you’d like it black and white or in color!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Holiday Character Art Giveaway!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus