Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » You horrible person, you....

Agony Drawn (played by TehSky)

Look what she's done! Posting all of my personal information like that... how could she!?

My player, I mean. Y'know, the ugly thing behind the screen? Yeah, that thing.

Well, can't change it now. Might as well say hello for the both of us.

The name's Agony... or Drawn, whichever you wanna call me. My player's name? Who cares?

...you might. Okay. Her name's Sky. Don't fall for her tricks! She'll lure you in with horrible promises of fun and adventure and I'll be forced to... too...

PARTICIPATE! Ugh.

...anyways, if you wanna welcome me (...or Sky, that wretched human there...) by all means, do so here. Questions and requests are a sure fire way to get to know us, so ask away!

--This message was brought to you by the ugly black panther I regrettebly call my character. Disregard his insults, he's not a nice guy.--
Ironic! My player is like that too! But I'm used to it. So welcome...or something. Want a cookie?
Mister New Vegas (played by ToBeContinued)

Mister New Vegas here, continueing the trend of hating our players!

But really, I can't hate him. I can't hate any of you, do you know why? Because it's a sin, to hate a man.
I love you, all of you!

Mister New Vegas ladies and gentlemen, welcoming this new member!

Radio New Vegas, bringing you, the latest of news.
Taunter (played by Copper_Dragon)

Hau hau haaaaunt. If you die of participation anguish, I call dibs on whatever passes for your soul. That goes for both of you. Haau hau hau~! B) Sup, mortals? Welcome to this little hole in the wall the Narrator-- hau, that's the four-eyed nerd in that chair over there-- hangs out in.

I don't know why she does. Hau, it's kind of too alive in here for my tastes... So uh, hau, yeah, chill, hang out, take a chill pill.

Or I'll take your soul. You won't need it anyway. Hau hau haaaaau...

[So yeah, sup? Welcome to the RPR. Have a cookie, chill, and keep tabs on your iPad, if you have one.]
Kultas Frei (played anonymously)

Another soul wishing to be saved? This pleases us, my child. Welcome to the place of repentance and preparation. May your presence here strengthen you.
Agony Drawn (played by TehSky) Topic Starter

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcomes. Vegas, you need to learn about something called the anti-bible. I live my life by it sometimes, I swear. It's easy to hate a guy once you've been corrupted. (Sorry christians and catholics... and them people who are christ-related. :/ I mean no offense.)

Cain, if you want my soul once I die from all of this bullcrap, by all means.

Kultas, my souls' too twisted to be saved. Thanks anyway.
Taunter (played by Copper_Dragon)

... haaaaunter. I told her not to make Cain my name.

[But it is your name.]

.... I prefer "Taunter". Don't forget it. Any of you. >:C Hmph. At least I get a soul in this deal for once.
Kultas Frei (played anonymously)

There is no such thing as a twisted soul. All souls can be saved, if their bodies can withstand the suffering and worship the Lord of Famine. But if that is you final decision... we shall meet again.

<insert flashy magical thingamajjigy exit here. Or just Kultas leaving, I dunno. :P >
Aerys (played by Sanne)

*waves* Hello there! At least your player didn't make you go through horrible things and described them for all to see in accurate detail on your profile. :( It sucks!
Consider yourself lucky. At least she didn't KILL you and then raise you back from the dead so you couldn't eat or drink.

D*mn woman. Evil little blondie... *grumblegrumble*
Agony Drawn (played by TehSky) Topic Starter

Nah, she just made me into a slave is all. :/ Not a nice job.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » You horrible person, you....

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus