Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MLP Romances (OC's x OC's) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

First of all. Hello there (^^). I am new to the site but don't worry. I'm not new to RP. I usually prefer to Rp in like a Private message if this site hase something like that but if not it's fine. Also I prefer M/F , sorry I just don't feel comfortable with rp'ing M/M or F/F

Well the title gives only a bit of info but it is true. I seek a My Little Pony romance Rp. This however isn't what you expect is it, no this rp doesn't focus on the main cast and all that. This focuses on our OC's that roam the world of Equestria. Please say you will at least consider it if you are a fan of the show. Our OC's can interact with the ponies that do exist in the world (why wouldn't they).

They can even have history with them like being a great friend of Applejack or having served under Shining Armor ...maybe even being a rival of Discord or Sibling of Sombra. Possibilities are endless if I do say so myself

P.S : Alicorn and changelings (Reformed or Not) are allowed. Why wouldn't they be, I have a few of my own so I can really leave them out. (^^)
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I wouldn’t mind, Nightstorm was inspired by MLP
Honestly, I’ve not watched the show in Many A Year, so I absolutely don’t don’t what’s been going on. But, like, it’s a kids show meant to sell toys so I don’t think there’s probably that much lore anyhow??
Anyways, this sounds like a nice casual ride. I’ll have to make a new character likely, but I need a reason to stretch all my old mlp ocs fjfjf
JetStorm

How very interesting,I haven't done in mlp rp in awhile,I'll have to make my oc. Let me make him,and then I'll message you.
I am up for this, please pm me

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MLP Romances (OC's x OC's) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus