Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » PMD: Legend Rescue Team (PM me)

Eon Sasha and other pokemon (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"I," another voice came in. The tone was a bit gravelly but in a grandfatherly way, "Am the head of Adventurers. With me, you're multipurpose. You get to go and explore new places, but you'll also be helping a lot of Pokemon. I'm for if you're no expert at either." the voice, or voices, belonged to a Hydreigon who even had that little grandfather-like twinkle in each his eyes. Each head was taking a turn speaking. They each had only slight differences in tone.
"It's a pleasure to meet you all," the middle head said with a grin.

"H-he seems a lot nicer than Luna... I can tell when someone is faking being nice and Luna is just terrible," Sasha whispered to Kale and nervously leaned against him. His warm body was certainly comforting.
Kale (played by Oromophis)

"No doubt about it." He said, before pausing. "What group would you like to be in?" His eyes studying the three, now knowing that if he wanted action he should aim for the hydreigon, it was the full package. But if it came down to it he would gladly settle for a rescuer, or did he just want to be a rescuer, who knew? Kale felt himself return Sahsa's gesture as he leaned into her slightly, being the support in the rather comforting position.

"He... he seems the nicest," Sasha said shyly, looking up at Kale and gesturing towards the hydreigon.
"My name is Luke. I hope you all enjoy your time here. You will each be selected and put into teams based off of your performance in our tests. We must bring out the potential in everyone."

He nodded at her comment before thinking,and the least likely to snap. "Now we just need to pass the tests and we are home free" Kale noted, "But how do we know which tests are for the group we want?". He looked around as the pokemon rearranged themselves. Sighing as he thought, An how can I land on the same team as Sasha? She was great company and would enjoy having her on the same team as himself. They had quite a nice support system already, but the selection process was completely random. He let his eyes wander again, trying to sum up a ruff estimate of how many new teams would be formed.

@I don't think they're group specific," Sasha commented, "Everyone gets the same tests and based on our performance or reaction they'll divide us up into factions, then teams."
"Spot on," came a friendly voice. Sasha looked over to see a pikachu, smiling pleasantly at them, "I'm Kaleb," he gave a short bow to Sasha, "And you are very pretty," he commented, making the zorua blush deep red, a surprised expression on her face as she shyly hid behind Kale.
"It's alright, I don't bite," the mouse gave both foxes a smile, "She your girlfriend?" Kaleb asked Kale.

Kale felt a bit of jelousy arise as the pikachu flirted with Sasha. A slight frown plastering itself upon his face only to be taken aback by the next question. Rather flustered at the thought of her being his girfriend. "W-well, we a freinds, really close f-friends" He stutterd out before quickly adding in, in a rushed manner "But dont get the wrong idea or try anything funny Kaleb, you will regret it". He puffed up and tried to look taller, more intimidating but, knowing his luck he probably looked ridiculous. He just hope he didnt say anything that would upset Sasha considering they had met not to long ago. Though, Kaleb did not need to know that...

He held his hands up defensively, "Hey, I didn't meant nothing by it," he smiled then looked at Sasha, "If you're ever feeling the need to talk to someone, just come find me," he said then turned and walked away.
"W-we're close friends?" Sasha stuttered as the looked at Kale, "But we only met earlier today..." she was confused and didn't really understand how to lie or why he did in this case.

He felt himself relax as the pikachu walked off, taken aback by her question. "f course we are friends" he exclaimed, "And i'm positive as time goes by we will get closer". He looked off the the right were all the others were heading to take the tests. He could tell she was slightly confused at his actions, "And sorry for that, he was flirting with you and i just kinda got defensive?" He said even questioning himself.

"He was?" she looked back in the direction of Kaleb and then gently nuzzled against Kale, "I guess he's kinda cute-ish... But that's just because he's a pikachu... At least he seems nice," she said and then started to nervously walk towards the testing areas.

"Yeah" Kale mumbled yet again flustered by the displayed affection. Scowling slightly at the mention of how Kaleb was cute. How come all the electric rodent are considered cute? He thought his fur puffing up slightly before following his friends lead.

She smiled shyly at her friend and slowed so they were walking next to each other and she gave him a light nuzzle again, "Hey... You okay? You're kinda puffy."

"Perfectly fine" He blurted out, as he shook out his fur before speeding up his pace.
"Lets hurry so we arent the last ones to go" he said giving her a confident smile to reasure his previous statement.

She gave him a skeptical look then nuzzled his chin.
They came to a room which had a rather elaborate looking obstacle course that faintly resembled a mystery dungeon and it could be changed at the push of a button. There were different areas with different settings and missions to complete. Each of the faction leaders were standing at a certain point of the course.
"Where should we go?"

Kale scanned the room before motion toward the left side of the course, the line relatively short compared to the rest. "How bout' that one there Sasha? I think its a bonus that Luna isnt leading it as well." He questioned.

(You live!)

Sasha nodded and shyly followed her companion towards the line. The large, friendly hydreigon was at the head, examining the recruits. It actually surprised Sasha that so few were interested in working with him... Maybe they all preferred specialization over doing everything.
The zorua didn't mind what her job was, as long as the leader was friendly, and in this case, the dragon was the only one to fit with Sasha's preferred qualities.
"I-I hope you pass," she smiled softly at the vulpix then nuzzled his cheek.

(sorry ive been off and infrequent recently! Life is busy)
He smiled at Sasha "You dont have to worry about me, but thanks" Kale stated confidence overflowing. "And I hope you pass as well, which i have no doubt in mind that you will". His eyes gleamed with determination and exitement. It was finally time.

(It's alright ^_^. Do you want to play out the course or just skip to the end?)

(Your choice im indiffernt.)

(as am I xD but I have no ideas as to what the course would actually be sooo...)

Sasha stood nervously next to Kale, a rather worried look on her face as the hydriegon approached the Pokemon who had gone through his course.
"I will now announce the ones who have passed," the left head said and the right one lifted up, a piece of paper in its mouth while the other two took turns reading.
"Kale," was the very first name, "Please step forwards." the middle one gave an encouraging nod the continued reading off the names. Every name read, Sasha's ears drooped lower and lower.
"That is all," the left head said, "I'm very sorry but the rest of you have not been accepted. Please try again in a year or two, once you've gotten stronger."
By now, the little zorua was crying, though silently and she turned then walked away after forcing a smile towards Kale.

Kale seeing her distressed felt rather enraged, he could tell she was crying. Nothing got past him that easily when it came to a friend. He could also note, from what he saw, that she did extrodrodinarily well on the course. So he decided to take risk and yelled out towards the hydriegon. "And why didnt sasha pass! She did better then some of the others who made it!". His fur was bristling, confidence in his voice as he continued "And i refuse to partake on any team without her! So either you let her become part of the rescue team or I'm leaving"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » PMD: Legend Rescue Team (PM me)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus