Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » PMD: Legend Rescue Team (PM me)

Eon Sasha and other pokemon (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

The dragon's three heads all looked down at Kale with a surprised look.
"Son, come here," he said and pulled Kale towards him with his right head, "I agree with you. That little Zorua did fantastically in the physical portions of it, but she couldn't hold up in the mental area. She crumbled under pressure and couldn't complete the task. Imagine of it was a real life situation where some Pokemon was being crushed under a rock? What would she do? She couldn't save a fake one in the right amount of time. How could she be expected to save a livig being who was actually in danger?" he asked in a concerned tone, "I see that you want to be on a team with her, but she needs a big self confidence boost before she can pass, and unfortunately this is not the place she can get it. You passed at the top of the list though. It would be a shame if you left."
Kale (played by Oromophis)

He held his ground, stuck on his way as he continued to argue with the elderly dragon type "But that's where your wrong, real life is different than this test. I'm sure the results would be different if this where a real life situation, please give her a chance." He paused thinking carefully before he added, "Give her a chance to build her self confidence by helping others, seeing that she can make a difference in the world."

The dragon looked deep in thought for a few seconds before sighing, "Do you think that it will truly help her?" he asked, "be honest. I don't want you to say yes just because you have romantic feelings for her."
Kale (played by Oromophis)

Kale nodded, "It will". Only stammering after the romantic feelings part caught up to him. "A-and we are just friends, its not like that!"

"Oh, we've seen plenty of 'just friends' in our time, boy," the left head chuckled, "And even if she doesn't know it, yet, it's possible that she has similar feelings for you. We've been around for a while. We know romantic interest when we see it," the right head finished with a smile, "Alright. We'll take your word for it. Go get her, tell her you convinced us to let her stay. If anything happens though, if anything that costs another pokemon their life happens because of her, she will be evicted. I'm sure you understand why."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » PMD: Legend Rescue Team (PM me)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus