Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The dark one and the innocent one ( MxM ) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

Hello, it is I! I am proposing yet another RP involving one of my fantasy characters using one of my new ones, Liam!
He's basically a tall half monster half human mix that grew up in an orphanage since his father got tired of him after he turned 6. He was beaten and took the blame for everything in the orphanage due to his appearance and frightening look, not to mention his lack of the white part of your eye. He lives in a deep woods full of all sorts of creatures. He is sort of a guardian, protecting the forest for his sake and the animals, and also a student. He can be sweet and kind once he warms up to you.
But be aware! A lot of people want him dead including some of his fellow students and maybe his father?! He has a lot of daddy issues! There will be a lot of secret conflicts that you can come up with and me as well, I can't say them here because they wouldn't really be a secret now would they? Repeating myself so you don't forget, your character can either be a human that lives in the town and heard stories of the wicked beat or a mythical creature that lives in the woods that fear the beast or at least doesn't trust him.

AND THERES A TWIST!!!
this all takes place in a high school where all mythical and some anthro animal students go. Humans sometimes go, but it’s a rarity. After a recent murder of one of the students, the small mythical creatures ( fairies, mermaids, imps, elves etc ) start blaming the dangerous ones ( dragons, orgres, dark knights in training etc ) and mainly Liam. He could’ve done it or not!

Your character must be afraid of him at first since I mean, someone was just murdered and you would expect the tall powerful monster guy right? Don’t worry, Liam isn’t really alone... tho he seems like he is most of the time.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

hey im interested in this rp :)
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

lunarosa wrote:
hey im interested in this rp :)

Ok! What character will you use? :3
I would like to use one of my characters named Adrian Diaz, i could find my ref I made for him and pm it to you : )

lunarosa wrote:
I would like to use one of my characters named Adrian Diaz, i could find my ref I made for him and pm it to you : )

That would be nice, he has a cool name to! :D
Hey, dude, this is a really good idea and I definitely want to roleplay in this! I might make a new character, just a regular human, who feels an outcast because he's practically the only human in this school. His parents can't afford to go anywhere else. Of course, my character definitely does not want to be at this school at the start.

TerboGoodGame wrote:
Hey, dude, this is a really good idea and I definitely want to roleplay in this! I might make a new character, just a regular human, who feels an outcast because he's practically the only human in this school. His parents can't afford to go anywhere else. Of course, my character definitely does not want to be at this school at the start.

Oh ok! Please let me know when you make one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The dark one and the innocent one ( MxM ) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus