Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Can't get into my inbox

So I don't know what's happening, but every time I go to click my inbox, it just takes me to the RPR home page. This could be a new issue, I don't know if it's just me. Could someone please search into this?
KatrinaPride wrote:
So I don't know what's happening, but every time I go to click my inbox, it just takes me to the RPR home page. This could be a new issue, I don't know if it's just me. Could someone please search into this?
could you maybe hit the extra options thing and try it there, or is that what you are clicking?
There are some links around in various forums that sent me to the homepage. I've reported that bug to Kim. But I have no issues getting into my inbox.
KatrinaPride Topic Starter

Yeah but this IS happening and it's kind of urgent as I have 4 messages waiting for me that I need to get back to. My anxiety depends on it.
KatrinaPride Topic Starter

ezgif-1-e208026904e9.gif Here is the issue in action.
Sanne Moderator

Hey Katrina! I'm sorry this is causing you so much anxiety, I know that feeling and it sucks!

It sounds like you're experiencing a bug to me. Your best bet when you encounter bugs is to always submit a bug report to Kim about it. You can find this link in the top menu under Help > Report a Problem, or at the bottom of the page where it says "Contact". That way it'll get into Kim's bug report queue which has high priority and ensures it gets seen and resolved as quickly as possible. :)

You are on: Forums » Help » Can't get into my inbox

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus