Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New rp idea! (open) Modern-romance (fxf, (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, here is cookies with her first new post for a new rp in 2.0!

I recently made the character Anne Peron, since she is quite new she isn't in many rp's.

What am I searching for?
I am searching for someone who wants to do a Modern, romance and maybe a slife of life with Anne.

Story
Anne is a lonley girl who lives together with her 3 birds.
Since she is alone and most of the time very broke, she organizes a party which many people including y/c gets invited to.
With Anne's main goal getting a relationship with someone who is very rich.
Anne however also would like to have a more serious relationship which isn't based on money, but because she is scared of being bound to someone for ever.

Will y/c be the person who steals her heart forever?

Rules:
No smut, erotica or sex.
I would prefer my partners to write semi lit or paragraphs or in between
No powerplay, metagaming or godmodding.
No oneliners
-

Still intrest? Shoot me a pm or leave a message down below!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Still searching

Searching again
IcedKoi

This seems so interesting! But I'm not sure if The Breather would be a good fit.

No I don’t think he will to be honest if you have other characters which will suit or if you wanna make a new one that’s alright as well

a quick bump
Hey I'm interested! I will have to probably make a new character for you but look through my characters if you don't mind.

that's alright send me a pm so we can discuss things further

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New rp idea! (open) Modern-romance (fxf, (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus