Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character below you a question 2.0

Ripley Ashton (played by _Apollo_)

"The first thing I notice?" She tilted her head, eyes flashing slightly. A grin crossed her elegant lips before she formed a response, "Their eyes. Both their color and the emotions they hide." She nodded, satisfied with her response, before turning to the next person, "What is a fear, thought, or action you find yourself dealing with more than you feel you should?" Her face fell to pure curiosity.
Closing his eyes, Justin went into deep thoght. "Revenge. It is not to be controled, but used. That is my awnser." Felling like he was spot on, Justin asked to the next person "What do you ask people when you first meet them?"
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

Justin wrote:
"What do you ask people when you first meet them?"
"I usually say, 'Hey... howyagoin'"

"What do you ask when you meet an old friend you haven't seen or talked to in a long time?"
Serenity Thomas (played anonymously)

Depending on who it is and what part of my past they are from I would either ask how they have been.... Or run..

What's the first thing you want to do when you wake up in the morning?
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Easy peasly , Pranking " Amber smile softly " if you could scary anyone who would it be
Retribution (played by Arcol)

The villain flicks his wrist, sharp claws shimmering in the light. “I would strike fear into all who gaze upon me,” he replied, malice in his distorted voice, “and into all who would oppose my goals.”

Turning to the next person, he asked, “if you could become someone else for a day, what would you do?”
Give them a bad rep." Said Shadow, not even looking up. "If you were forced to only eat ONE food and drink, what would it be?"
Tony Stark (played by Zapsalis)

"Pizza and tequila," he responded without hesitating at all. "If you could describe your life in one word, what would it be?"
Luci (played by JetStorm)

"Painful..." he replied. "If you only had one day left to live,what would your last meal be?"
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Steak and lobster"she smiled. She turns and asks a stranger. "What did you get your true love for Valentine's day?"
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

“Well, I only met him so we aren’t at the ‘true love’ stage yet, but I did get him a nice silver pendant.”

Heather sat and spun a wheel on the skateboard in her hands before asking

“Your choice is living alone or living with somebody. Which would you choose?”
The Jeremiah's (played anonymously)

"Well, I'm s'rprised I even gotz a house," The newsie chuckled with a crooked grin, tucking his hands into his pockets. "But, havin' 'he choice, I would'a choose livin' wit s'mebody. 'He more, 'he merrier, rightz?"

He turned, tilting his cap upwards as he blinked at an unfamiliar face with a smile. "Yer given 'he option of livin' yer dream. Whatz is it, and do ya chase it?"
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"I do it every day. I seek booty treasure sea battles with the enemy. I finish off the day with a couple bottles of rum". Wistfully thinking she turns to a stranger and asks. "Do you have any regrets?". As she leaves to go back to her ship.
Sasha Antonova (played anonymously)

"Yes. The main one was breaking up with Tommy. I've been trying to get him back ever since."

Sasha lookes at her fingers for a moment before asking, "Have you ever killed anyone?"
Jessica Melissa Dante (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Yeah I do it for a living. I'm never out of work". Thinking quietly for awhile she asks a random stranger. "Is it true that there is no rest for the wicked?". Her cellphone rings "gotta go I got some work".
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

I really couldn’t say. I was told I was wicked by some girls at school but I sleep fine.

Do you think love and sex are the same thing?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character below you a question 2.0

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus