Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character below you a question 2.0

The last thread I created on my old account has since died out, and I'd love to continue with the game -- so here's a quick recap:
• Reply to the question above only if you also include a question for the new character to answer
• No RPing on the thread, if an interaction ensues that you'd like to explore feel free to PM the other user
• If someone doesn't follow these rules just answer the question that was asked before them and then write your own.
• You can answer IC or OOC (have your character reply themselves or describe them yourself more objectively) if you feel the question is better suited for either, just make sure your reply is about your character and not you.

To begin: What's your guilty pleasure?
Ru- (played by milktea_dollie)

Prism wrinkled his nose, thinking for a few seconds before the look of I-have-an-idea appeared on his face. "Well... I don't really feel guilty about it, but other people make fun of me for it... But I like to read shojo manga!" He giggled, looking to the person beside him. "What's the worst thing you've done and gotten away with?"
Zero (played by Agayturd)

Zero thought for a few moments, brushing his hair away from his left eye, which was completely white, due to an incident. There was so much he had done wrong and gotten away with. Mass murder, robberies, kidnappings, the list went on and on. "The worst, thing, huh?" A grin appeared across his face. "Ah, I know. My little brother joined my villain group, but I didn't know he was my brother since I had been taken away from my family when I was little and my memory was erased. We fell in love, we really did. And we dated, and did... thing... before we found out we were siblings." He shrugged and looked at the person below him. "You, what's something you've done that your parents would most definitely disown you for?"
Kai (played by JetStorm)

Kai looked at Zero and crossed his arms and leaned against a wall. "Well for starters I don't have parents,I was bred in a lab,2nd if I did have parents,the one thing they'd disown me for is, having a gun at the age of 18 and constantly going into turf wars with other inklings and octolings." he responded and sighed then he looked at the next person. "You there, if you had a time machine,what would you do?" he asked.
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

Deanna thought about it for a moment. What would she do with a time machine? "I'd probably sell it. Something like that would bring good money."

She thought back to the chain of events that was her life so far and asked,
"If you could go back and change one decision in your life, what would that be?"
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Luddy Mussy! Got more 'an one I'd change if I could. But I'd 've never stepped foot in Texas..."

"What would your dream home be like?"
Warrior with a bow and arrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"A teepee with a campfire by a running river to catch fish. And to be by a forest to catch deer and rabbit." As she sharpened her arrows. She asked a stranger. "What was your biggest victory?"
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"All of them."

"Who are your closest friends?"
Hachi Aikawa (played by Lithe)

“Uhm, soldier guy, think his name was Noble Seven? Six? Think it was Six! He’s so cool! But, I don’t really know if he considers me a friend, but oh well! He’s my only friend though, because I don’t really know too many people...

Hey! Will you be my friend?!” Hachi said all of this pretty fast and excitedly, a huge grin on his face as he turned to the next person.
"Oh... certainly!" Mikaze said with enthusiasm, but very softly, to the person who had asked. He clasped his hands in front of him, smiling softly.

"Huh..."
A look of sadness crossed his face. "What would you do if your home became uninhabitable because of pollution or something of that sort?"
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

"I would move somewhere else more habitable."

She thought about better places to live than Los Angeles for a moment.

"I hear Hawaii is nice. Would you like in Hawaii?"
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Personally, no, that's a lot of ocean and generally an inconvenience to me..."

"Need somethin' broken into? I'm the right person for the job..."
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

*Smiles awkwardly* sorry love i don't need anything broken into right now

What embarrasses you the most in front of other people?
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

"When my sister talks about how clumsy I was as a child in front of others. I just...It's hard being this great heroic knight only to be embarrassed in front of others when I sheathed my dagger wrong and cut my belt..."

Sighing Alex turned to the next person.

"What is one of your deepest fears?"
Kioko Shilang (played by Lithe)

Kioko looked genuinely sad as she said this, something she didn’t express quite often. “Loss.” She didn’t elaborate, allowing the word to be interpreted however anyone wanted it.

She turned and shook off her sad expression, replacing it with a blank one.

“What is your most memorable childhood memory?”
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

oh! well being a princess with very strict parents i never really had a childhood and any memories i had from them were not the best........

How often do you people watch?

Some people enjoy people watching, others not so much.
It often depends on whether they live in a small town or a big city.
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'm always watching, because in just an instant, the lakehouse guards could sneak up on you."

"...Is that a bad thing, exactly?"
Archer VanCliff (played by Lanx12)

"Err...Yes...I think...I'm not sure..." He said a confused look on his face.

"What do you do in your off time?"
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

Well to be honest i like to write songs and play the guitar in front of people at the mall......

What’s your favorite drink?
It can be alcoholic or nonalcoholic, but everyone enjoys talking about the things they love.
And if you ever want to buy them a drink, you’ll know what to get them.
Lethia Morticia Lisha (played by Eve_is_Back)

Lethia tilted her her head, her long black-and-rainbow hair falling to one side as she seemed to think for a moment.

"Um, maybe... vanilla chai tea latte?" She shrugged. "Definitely not anything alcoholic. I mean, I'm old enough, but, um... I-I've never had it... I've been attacked before, so I need to be prepared, and I've heard alcohol makes you slower."

"Anyway," Lethia continued, "What's the most insane thing you've ever seen? I guess? I hope that's a good question..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character below you a question 2.0

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus