Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character below you a question 2.0

The Ahmud Dynasty (played by Lanx12)

“Well if you must ask I did eat this strange mushroom and went on a crazy trip with insane monsters and a orc called Brianna...needless to say the things I saw would scar the fragile mind...” he said then shrugged.

“Tell me have you ever been involved in an arranged marriage?”
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

I've never seen anything "Insane" yet so sorry

Where would you rather be from?
Most people have a special place in their hearts from their hometown,
but a lot of people would rather have been born somewhere else.

or

What songs have you completely memorized?
You probably don’t want to pressure them to sing it unless they’ve got a mind to,
but it will give you a good idea of what type of music they like and can lead easily into a conversation about music.
Scarlett Sara Dylan (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Like a rolling stone it fits me perfectly". Looking into the crowded street. She grabs a passing stranger and asks point blank. "Do you have any regrets?". As she walks to her tour bus and leaves
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Nope. Never regretted anything.”

She shrugs at the woman who grabbed her. Bold move, grabbing a hired gun like that, but she didn’t seem to care. “Ahem...Anywho. Strange encounters like THAT aside, what’s your biggest dream?”
Vesper Zion (played anonymously)

"I want to get out of the City and finally see the sky and trees and grass and all of that stuff. And maybe find out what love looks like and find a family..." Kai sighed softly before turning to the person next to him.

"Have you ever had something really embarrassing happen to you in front of a large audience? But you didn't know it happened until someone informed you later?"
Chiyoko Hasegawa (played by Lithe)

“Oh...what an odd question. But that’s fine. Yes, something like that has happened to me before. My dress ripped in the back while I was performing poetry to an audience, and when I left to leave the stage, everyone saw my uhm..body and I didn’t realize until one of my friends told me the next day. Needless to say, I was absolutely embarrassed.” She blushed just at the thought of this, before turning to the next person.

“If you could befriend a humanoid creature from a foreign world, would you be willing to do so?” She asked the question in a tone that said that this was one of those questions Chiyoko had thought about when she was quite bored but never found the answer to.
Cora (played by Dib2435)

I don't see why not , because I am from Galcumal myself . But it would take some time to teach him/her the USA and human life " Cora said smiling as she looks over at the person next to her

" If you could read one book for the rest of your life what would it be "
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

Finn paused and looked down a bit embarrassed. “Honestly it would be my kids favorite book.” He said smiling. “The Adevntures Of tintin.” He chuckled softly.

“So my question is this. What would be your ideal date?”
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

I don't date and i never will.

Would you kill for you Senpai and who would your targets to kill be?
Adrien (played by JetStorm)

"U-Um....I don't think I'd kill for anyone...I'm not currently focused on finding mr.right quite yet..." he said somewhat blushing of embarrassment.

He looked at the next person. "so what do you fear the most?"
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"The great Mother Maker herself! Nay an evil shalt daunt me, for I walk th' path o' th' holy and righteous!"

"Will thou rideth with me? Against all evil that have th' audacity to rear head?"
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Kaido shook his head. "I am but a lowly rouge within your royal eyes. Even so, a celestial being rides alone."

"Would you want to be partnered with the person you despise, or forced to go against the person you hold dear?"
Kioko Shilang (played by Lithe)

Kioko immediately burst out laughing. “Oh, the irony. I’m currently on a police case with a person I used to despise to the core, so I suppose my answer would have to be a yes.” She smiled a little, shaking her head as she turned to the next person.

“What would be the gift you would be the most grateful to be given right now?”
SacchArine (played anonymously)

Miro yawned, hugging his favorite fluffy comforter close. "Hmm... Butter cookies. Butter cookies sound good..." he mumbled before falling asleep. Seemingly through his sleep, he mumbled,

"What's the worst thing you've ever said to someone?"
The Jeremiah's (played anonymously)

Readjusting his flat cap, the newsie smiled crookedly, a hint of jokingly kindness in it. "Well, I s'pose itz was when I was mockin' the rich folk." He clicked his tongue. "'Ya don't need money when yer famous, they gives ya whatever ya wantz!' or somethin' like that."

"Gotz any strange talents?"
Isabella stared with a strange and foreign stare to the newsie, a little apprehensive of revealing her 'talent'. In truth it wasn't really a talent, though some in the past had believed so anyway. She turned, her book still clutched tightly to her chest as she peered into the sky behind her. A pair of vultures circled nearby, seemingly expecting Isabella to drop dead any moment. Her eyes then fell behind her to the small grouping of about 4 crow who hopped on the ground staring at her oddly.

She turned back to look at Sebastian with a weak smile. "I don't know why they follow me, but people have said it's a talent before," She claimed with a nervous shrug. Honestly she was concerned the intrusion was unwanted, that her perception of the birds was incorrect, yet still the interaction with another being was somehow coveted. "I don't know...."

"What do you think....about growing up without parents? What's the thing you miss most?"
Cid Myers (played by Lanx12)

"I never had parents so...You know it was hard but I had my crew...Then I had some crazy old man help me...So yeah I miss the love and the bonding there would of been...Maybe my dad would of gotten me into sports or..." A few tears form in his eyes before he wipes them. "I might of been able to enjoy spending time with my mom..." He took a shallow breath. "But...If they wanted me then why did they leave me in foster care?"

Finally taking a moment to compose himself he looked at the person beside him.

"Do you have a favorite car or truck?"
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Yepper my black 2015 black camero with black mags". Looking down the street she looks at a total stranger and asks "are you dreading or looking forward to Valentine's day?" Alyssa gets in her car drives off.
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Jason seemed to groan. "Even if I had a lover, I'd dread that holiday!" He kicked his foot against a wall. "What's your deepest darkest secret..?"
Kohen Kyoux (played by Roueg)

Kohen furrowed his brows at the question, then took in a deep breath before shrugging slowly. "Um.. my deepest darkest secret? Well.." He leaned in close before whispering, "I'm afraid of chipmunks." He cleared his throat, then looked away before looking to the next person. "What is the first thing you notice about a person?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the character below you a question 2.0

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus