Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon companion (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Apollo (played anonymously)

There is a dense forest that most are familiar with. The enchanted forest is home to many creatures, large and small that find their lives are easier separated from the humans. Apollo, a small dragon, watches over this forest with upmost care.

Sure, dragons exist, but none like Apollo have been spotted before. He’s not big, or insanely powerful. But, he knows his way around the forest better than any creature. Whatever you seek, Apollo knows where to find it.

Or perhaps upon seeing Apollo, you decide he would make you more known if you took him back with you. Of course, the dragon may not entirely agree with those plans.

If any other adventures come to mind, let me know! I would be more than happy to hear them. Yes, Apollo can speak, and is capable of communicating with each creature in the forest. I can write multi-para literate. I also write in third person past tense.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I would be intrest send me a pm so we can discuss plans further.
SomeFBIDude

Hello there, I’m into this, if I cannot join this, I understand.
Rogue_Shy

I honestly love this! If you are able to do so, then please pm me! I have the perfect character!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon companion (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus