Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for a rp partner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Stefan salvatore (played by Dean)

Looking for a rp partner I usually rp with either Stefan or Damon and we can either do a vampire diaries rp or anything really. Stefan and Damon are vampires and live in Mystic Falls Virginia. Let me know if your interested.
Didn't we have an rp going?
If not, we can start one up, if you like. :)
I don't know anything about Vampire Diaries, but I'd be up for an RP with you!
Stefan salvatore (played by Dean) Topic Starter

Actually we do have a rp still going. I'm not really sure where we are in the rp but were can still continue.

Celeste I would love to start a rp with you. I have two characters I rp really well and that's Damon and Stefan Salvatore. Pick the one you want to rp with and we can start.
We don't have to if you don't want to. :) We can try something different, I don't know anything about Vampire Dairies but I am open to pretty much anything.

Did you have something in mind? I'm open as well.
Well, not really. I have been mainly doing rps with my friends HRA lately, so I don't have much in mind.
We can try coming up with something together. :)
Hmmmm Damon seems cool!

Do you think Zalia would work for an RP with him? If not, I can easily make a more suitable character. :D

Hey I would love to rp with you. Did you have something in mind? My two best characters are Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Just pick which one you want to rp with or you can rp with both. Just let me know. [quote=CelestinaGrey]I don't know anything about Vampire Diaries, but I'd be up for an RP with you![/quote]
Does my character Zalia seem like she'll be a good fit for an RP? If so, do you prefer PM or forum?

Zalia will work great. It's totally up to you I'm open to forum or pm rp.
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Does my character Zalia seem like she'll be a good fit for an RP? If so, do you prefer PM or forum?

I'm sure we can come up with something. My characters can travel anywhere and fit into any setting and they can rp together or apart. [quote=KuroSakuranbo14]Well, not really. I have been mainly doing rps with my friends HRA lately, so I don't have much in mind.
We can try coming up with something together. :)[/quote]
Wonderful! I can PM you, if you like me too, with a short summary of Moriah and Z. I think they might be a bit to young, though. Moriah is sixteen and Z is fifteen.
How about we go with PM? I tend to respond to it faster and it helps for me because sometimes responses on forum gets lost in my notifications. :) Would you please start?

Sure go ahead. Well technically stefan is 17 but he has been 17 for 145 years. And damon is 24 . So probably want to rp with stefan.
KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Wonderful! I can PM you, if you like me too, with a short summary of Moriah and Z. I think they might be a bit to young, though. Moriah is sixteen and Z is fifteen.

That works for me. Ok I will sent a starter just give me a few minutes.
CelestinaGrey wrote:
How about we go with PM? I tend to respond to it faster and it helps for me because sometimes responses on forum gets lost in my notifications. :) Would you please start?
Stefan salvatore wrote:
That works for me. Ok I will sent a starter just give me a few minutes.
CelestinaGrey wrote:

Sure no problem! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for a rp partner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus