Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Ok, I'm officially an rpr addict. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I swear my thumbs twitch when I'm not involved in an rp xD
Anyways, I'm willing to rp just about anything. Seriously, anything. I'm desperate ;.; some of my RPs have slowed down lately and I need something to do while I wait.
Anyone wanna do something just for ze lulz?
I'm up for anything! XD All my rps with HRA are slow at the moment because he is gaming(got him on skype). :P
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

Right now? HI JAKE *flailwaves*
Yeah, same here. He hasn't replied to comfortably numb in a while.

Is there a specific thingy you wanna do? I'm up for anything, really, it doesn't matter xD
Oh. I bug him all the time if he doesn't reply. XD He doesn't care. :3

I want to try using my characters Moriah or Z. Have you ever heard of Ouran High School Host Club?

XD

And no, I haven't. No clue what it is xD
But if you give me a general description/storyline I can probably adapt someone to fit it.
It is basically a school by the name of Ouran Academy, a school only for the rich and beautiful(says the show. XD) and those who are smart enough to get in with a scholarship. They have a club called the Host Club, it is a place "where the school's handsomest boys who have too much time on their hands entertain the girls of the school who also have too much time on their hands." XD I love how they describe that.

SUCH A PRODUCTIVE SCHOOL XD

So. Sounds interesting in an odd way.
What would be our story? Since I don't really have any drop-dead gorgeous charries except maybe for Leon and Nick *glomps them* I'd probably have more of an acedemic character.
Probably. Not set in stone but probably.
IKR? XD

Well, we could try to make it Z's first day, wearing her usually baggy clothes and being mistaken as a guy. XD And no body wants to be her friend, because they think she is some kind of thug because her arms is wrapped up in bandages.

Yeah.
Hmm... Who should I use?
Probably someone close to Z's age. XD She is only 15.

Ummm...
I think the only characters I have in her age range are Randall and Josh. I think.
I think. I'm about 96.78% sure xD

Yeah, I checked. I could possibly play Shawn and/or Shane as teens, and there's also Nick who I've played as just about every age.
If they are friendly enough to try to get to know Z and try to see if she was a boy or girl. :)

Nick's out, then xD he's pretty antisocial.
Josh and Shawn are just sweety pies tho... Shawn I think would be really intellectual being a nerd and all, but he'd be a huge target for being picked on, and he's really shy too.
Josh is smart but he's not a nerd like shawnie.
Then Josh it is. XD
By what you told me, he is most likely to know of Z, the new kid at school and of her join the Host Club after a couple days.

Alright, that's fine.
Although I never rp one Nyes without the other, so if you want Josh then Randall's in for the ride too.
He's seen as antisocial, but he's really just sarcastic. He's ok once you get to know him.
Joshie's the outgoing one.
Oh great, another set of twins. XD
In Ouran High School Host Club, there are these twins Hikaru and Kaoru that was called devils.
That is fine by me. XD I don't mind.

Lol I like twins. I think I have three pairs of twins...? Cuz there's these twinkies and there's the Cadburys and there poppy and rye...
I think that's it. I like twins xD

Can you start since I'll have no idea what I'm doing the first post or two?
I have three witches. XD I love witches.

Sure. I'll start it. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Ok, I'm officially an rpr addict. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus