Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie!! Woo!!!

Whats up everyone! New RPer to the Repository here, but not new to RPing at all. 8 years experience on the Nexxus, The Keep, Roleplaying site. Looking to expand my horizon a bit and make some friends / great stories here too! Come join the making of some great memories!
Welcome to RPR new Nexxian transplant!!! :D There are a few of us Nexxians running around so happy to see another one! Hope you enjoy RPR, and find some fun rps! If you're as used to the chat function as I was you'll LOVE the chat function of RPR and how helpful it can be to transition into forum rp. :)
EnkeliAgon Topic Starter

A friend of mine guided me here and told me it was mostly forum based. I havnt had the time to dive too deep into it aside from setting up my profile and all. How does the chat function here compared to the Nexxus persay? Should my migration here be pretty easy for the most part? haha
At the bottom of the thread, no matter what forum you're on, you'll see a Chat button. Click it, and have your pop ups enabled, and a Chat will pop up. You can change your settings and stuff and adjust the sound, one thing is that it can be a little slower rping on forums than chat. :) But that's okay, you can also get a lot more involved and not have to worry about being somewhere for that exact rp at a certain time like you did on Nexxus sometimes.

Overall you should migrate pretty easily. :) They've really put a lot of work into RPR to make it user friendly to anyone despite their backgrounds in rp. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. :)
Ah! A fellow Nexxian arrives! <3 Welcome to RPR. Pretty much what Rubix says, it's an easy transition and the character creation tools on here are pretty awesome. I hope you enjoy your time here! Hit me up if you have any questions or just wanna chat about CC haha
EnkeliAgon Topic Starter

Good to know, bud.
Thanks for the warm welcome! Ill see how it goes. Im sure once i get the swing of it ill be back in my usual flow in no time. Cant wait to get some good RPs going again. Nexxus just seems like it was dying out with creativity and the availability of people to do live chat. I have a good feeling about RPR. Ill add you as a friend and hit you up some time! =)
Welcome EnkeliAgon! I hope you are finding things to your liking! Looks like everyone has already covered anything useful lol. But I do hope you are having a good time, this is a wonderful community full of people from all over the internet :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie!! Woo!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus