Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome to Ouran Academy(1x1 with Lucy)

Melina (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Zoe walked through the halls of the Ouran Academy. Her wound on her arm was fully healed now but she still was known as the mysterious person because she had came to school when the wound was still fresh. She was heading to the Music Room 3, the one where all the other hosts were probably at by now. She sighed; she still couldn't believe that she was posing as a guy and hosting. She didn't mind it much, it just made it easier to talk to guys, but she had a hard time talking to girls and hosting wasn't too easy, but at least they asked her questions instead of expecting her to flirt with them like Tamaki does. She held her books in her hands, wearing the male uniform like any other male student does. She hated the frilly and puffy yellow dress the girls wore.
(OMG I'm so sorry I'm so late xP I've just been at speech and debate camp all week so I haven't had a lot of time to reply)

"This is going to fail so badly."
"Shut up, Mr. Pessimist."
Josh closed his locker, shooting his brother a glare. Randall was leaning against the wall, not caring that his shirt was untucked and his hair uncombed. If anything it made him stand out from the others, and differentiated between him and his brother.
See, Josh and Randall were identical twins. Randall really hated the fact that they had to wear a uniform because nobody would be able to tell them apart, provided they didn't pay attention to Josh's limp on his bad leg.
"I still don't think this is a good idea," Randall repeated with a shrug. "Just saying."
"You have no sense of adventure," he replied, shouldering his backpack and limping in the direction of the music room. "C'mon, just this one year, and if we don't like it we don't have to do it again."
"Whatever. I still don't think this is going to end well."
Melina (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

((It is alright. :) I understand. I am sorry if this reply is short, I am on skype with Jacob and he is very dstractive. :P))

Z was heading over to her locker, not really caring much that her locker was right next to the new twins at the school. When Hikaru and Kaoru, the well known twins of the school, they spotted Z and came over to her.
"Hey, Z, we have a meeting in the Host club." They told her and she nodded. "Alright. I'll be there."
Randall moved away when Z came over so she could get in her locker, otherwise ignoring her.
Josh came back when he realized he had forgotten something, wrestling his locker open again and rooting around in it before realizing Z was in the club too. "So you're in the thingy too-"
"Oh, good God," Randall sighed, rubbing his temples. "This is going to be a mistake, I just know it. But does anyone ever listen to me? No."
"Shut up and tuck your shirt in."
"Go jump in a lake."

Z looked up at the two other twins, apparently very different from each other. "If you are talking about the Host Club, then yes. I am assuming you are the new kids at this school, I am known as Zane Faye, but everyone just calls me Z." Her real name was Zoe Faye, but her parents let her fill out her appliance, so she put Zane instead. "What is it that you would like to know about the Host Club?" She asked.
"How do we get out of it?" Randall asked in a deadpan voice, giving her a cheeky grin. It turned into a grimace though when his brother elbowed him in the ribs.
"My name's Joshua, but everyone calls me Josh," the latter introduced himself as. "This fool's Randall. Just ignore him, he's a spaz-"
"You're one to talk."
"- Anyways, what are we doing exactly? I remember reading about it but I don't remember exactly what we're supposed to do."

"Well, I will have to put this in the way the president does. The Ouran High School Host Club is a club where the school's handsome boys who have too much time on their hands entertain the girls here that have too much time on their hands. Basically, you flirt with the girls here to make them feel special, or you can just talk to them and get to know them. It isn't really that hard. So far, they have a good different types of guys to choose from. I am known as the mysterious type because I have a scar on my left arm and I do not tell anything about my personal life. The twins you see behind me are the little devils of the Host Club."
"Do you people have nothing better to do?"
"Shut up, Randall! You're probably going to be the only antisocial one there, God."
"I don't care. You're going to be creepy, you have no tact whatsoever."
"Oh, look who's talking!"
They were quite entertaining, really.

The twins behind Z were trying not to crack up laughing, Z just found this bickering tedious and mind-numbing. "Would you two just please stop you're bickering? It is quite annoying. If you are looking to join the Host Club, please come with me and my club members." She was quite a blunt little girl, even though she looked like any other guy.
Randall gave Josh one last snarl, his thin shoulders hunched as he went back to leaning against the wall. Josh just shrugged, back to his normal cheery self- it was weird how he changed emotions so fast, like a light switch or something.
"I don't know about you, but I'm going. This sounds interesting."
"This sounds like a suicide trap."
"You know what? You're shy, that's what you are. You don't want to talk to anyone because you're shy."
Randall scowled, not wanting to concede the point. "Whatever. You know what? I don't really care. I just hope they don't expect me to be nice-"
"That's the whole point of this-"
"Go away, Josh."

Z sighed. "How about this? Since you two are both getting on my nerves, why don't you two try getting along? You guys are brothers, you act worse than me and my sisters, and they are shallow and cold girls that are very vain. So, would you please try getting along, or you two can come to the Host Club at other times." She paused when she got an idea. "Since it seems Josh is more interested in the Host Club, why don't you just join and tell your twin about it to see if he would like it." She offered the idea, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Get along? What does that mean- get along?"
Josh ignored his brother, nodding enthusiastically. "That sounds like a good idea. I'm up for that."
Randall just shrugged his thin shoulders, raising an eyebrow as he wondered why the hell his idiot brother was agreeing to do this.

Z nodded. "Alright. I can take you down to the Host Club now, if you want Josh. We are about to have a meeting then we will be opening up until first period. That way you can see how different everyone is." Hikaru grinned. "Well, Z here is more like Haruhi, he doesn't like to say much about his personal life, but does answer questions that the girls have for him."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome to Ouran Academy(1x1 with Lucy)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus