Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! I am Xander!

TinyTurtle Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!!! Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! (Even though I am terribly late) And thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate that you have taken the time to do so. I hope your year is filled with awesomeness :D
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

cringyduck wrote:
Hey, Xander, and welcome to RPR! My tip: go for it. This community is welcoming and theres always someone willing to rp with you. I hope you find us all okay, hehe!

Hello! Thank you for the welcome, I can tell that everyone here is as welcoming as you say! Everyone seems so nice so far so I am very happy to be here! I hope you have a wonderful day ^^
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

KatrinaPride wrote:
Welcome to the site, I hope you have a good experience here.

Thank you so much! So far, so good! It is so nice to be able to talk to you all! Everyone does seem so kind <3 I hope you have a good day!
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

AmberShades wrote:
Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR!! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! ;) Happy Writings! <3

Hello! It is so nice to meet you! I will definitely let you all know if I have any trouble. Thank you for the warm welcome <3 I hope your day goes well!
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

Deumeawyn wrote:
Welcome to RP Repository! :D

Thank you so much for the welcome! I appreciate it that you took the time to do so! I hope your day is spectacular!
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

Necrophagy wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you so much! So far I am enjoying myself and it has only been my third day! I hope you have a good day! :)
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

HibariHaru013 wrote:
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!

Hello, Hibari! It is nice to meet you as well. Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it so much! My stay so far has been pleasant since everyone here is so kind! I hope your day goes well~
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi, Xander!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here! There's no set style here exactly. Most people kind of just do as they do dfsf

Hello! It is nice to meet you! Thank you for welcoming me here! I am having so much fun thanks to everyone being so nice here. I will keep that in mind. Thank you for the tip! I like how carefree it is here :D
Pen_Tsunami

*runs in plantings for a bit since I’m a few days late*

Hi! Welcome to RPR! I know I’m late but since I’ve been gone for the week I thought it was only fair to welcome all the new members we got! I love how you put your soul into your characters and I do to! I love my characters and I even put most of my personality into them, so some have humor some are sarcastic some are emo’s and some are all 3 of these.
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

Pen_Tsunami wrote:
*runs in plantings for a bit since I’m a few days late*

Hi! Welcome to RPR! I know I’m late but since I’ve been gone for the week I thought it was only fair to welcome all the new members we got! I love how you put your soul into your characters and I do to! I love my characters and I even put most of my personality into them, so some have humor some are sarcastic some are emo’s and some are all 3 of these.

Hahahah! You're so relatable. I felt the last part most because some of my characters are so emo and edgy its so concerning lmao. (They get it from their father, unfortunately.)Thank you for the welcome, it made me smile! I love your characters already from the sounds of it. I hope you and your creations have a splendid day! And welcome back to the site after a week. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! I am Xander!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus