Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Pixmas Party (Closed)

((I'm really not sure how to contribute at this point, and never really... did anything, so feel free to just ret-con my posts out. '^v^ If you'd like me to go edit them to ((redacted)) or whatever, I can do that, too.))
Pix Feir-Sil (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

T'nsi turned to Mista Nailbrain as they shouted in their direction, eyeing them with a severe slow in their dance maneuver and the innocent look of someone who had just gotten themselves in trouble and didn't understand why. Their arm fell beside them, still holding their clothing and their jaw dropped in preparation to respond before the other Ork's caught the Piniri's eye. Glancing to the side, T'nsi noticed the other Orks around the fallen Brikkfist, both dancing and removing their shirts as well, and a grin began growing across their face. Soon they met Mista Nailbrains eyes with a gleeful smile as their hips began moving back and forth once more. As they returned to the dance party they had accidentally started, T'nsi balled up their girlish elf outfit with both hands and underhand tossed it over towards Mista Nailbrain. Turning about, they released a 'Ha-ha' as they happily jumped up into the air, landing only a few feet in front of them and continuing their dance party with a great amount of exuberance. The Orks joining in with both the dancing and the stripping had placed T'nsi in an incredibly elated mood.

On the other side of the room, Pix was also in an incredibly elated mood, though one of a slightly different nature. She lay there upon the lap and belly of Gorgutz, staring up at them with her half smirk slowly dying on her face. It was laying there staring up at them that she first began to realize she was attracted to them. It was not as if she didn't have a romantic attraction to them up until now, but looking up to the much larger Gorgutz now, she felt the physical attraction them setting in. Prior to this moment, it simply never occurred to her, being that physical attraction meant very little to Voldarians when selecting their mates. In fact, it was quite common for physical attractions to be subtly and unconsciously 'learned' through exposure to an individual as time went by. Generally this was dictated to them mentally as a Voldarian began feeling more romantically attracted to what was almost always another Voldarian, but Pix was quickly becoming proof that this biological feature was not limited to a physical attraction towards only her own kind.

Pix blinked slowly, reaching her hands up and placing them onto Gorgutz's which held her waist and smiling at the end of his offer. "Another time maybe," Pix informed them gently. It really wasn't something she found entertaining, being jaded by energy manipulation anyway, but her current mood left her for little desire for what equated to a small thrill ride. "Right now I think I'd rather jus-," Pix stalled her sentence as her attention was slowly stolen by the dance party quickly developing near the bar.

She stared, mouth slightly agape at the group of shirtless Orks, dancing around a knocked out Ork that T'nsi had apparently dominated and began a rave dance party on top of. Slowly she sat up, staring at the scene with great confusion on her face before turning to look up at Gorgutz with the same confused look. It wasn't a surprise for her to see T'nsi naked and dancing, it was something they had done several times before, and not always at appropriate moments or in appropriate ways. Of course, in these past occurrences there had been a number of different reactions to the Piniri's exotic dancing, but this was the first time Pix had ever seen a group of anyone remove their shirts and join the dance.

"I guess I'm glad they kept their pants on at least," Pix said dumbfounded. She looked back to the group, knowing inside her that she needed to stop this and feeling more than a little irritated at the thought it would once again remove her from Gorgutz's lap. Pix sighed deeply, staring over at the bar in an attempt to catch one of Sihke's eyes. "Do you think your commander could get T'nsi and her dance party to put their clothes back on?" Pix asked while still staring out towards Sihke and the party in front of them. Pix knew not every guest was going to be pleased and that she should probably jump into action to get T'nsi dressed before something bad happened to them. To Gorgutz and the other Orks credit, however, Pix felt far safer in the presence of the Orks than she ordinarily did when T'nsi had gone this route in the past. Perhaps it was that she felt she understood the Orks, and could manipulate them into doing what she wanted if she needed them to. Perhaps it was that she knew she could just buy them off if she had to. Of course, it might be just that her developing feelings for Gorgutz blinded her to any dangers them and their Orks might pose to her or her crew, and while none of them appeared to desire any harm to Pix and her crew, it was a vulnerability Pix allowed that she had never left open prior to meeting Gorgutz.
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

Things were about to get a heck of a lot more complicated when T'nsi continued with their very exotic dance. Orks operated with a mob mentality, despite how brutish and muscled and down right primitive they all appeared, what with their thick skulls, large jaws and thick, muscled limbs that made them look like green, hairless gorillas, every Ork had a little bit of psychic potential to them. Almost like a very primitive hive mind. Once one got going to do something, others followed, then more and MORE! Until the whole 'herd' so to speak was getting in on the act. In Ork language, this was known as the WAAAGH! And yes, it was always capitilized and with exclamations marks. Older Orkz like Gorgutz, Mista' Nailbrains, Spookums, and well, Brikkfist too, although he wasn't going anywhere since he was unconscious, they were harder to mobilize in this manner because of their highly developed personalities, but the Ork 'Boyz' who still had to develop their own personas were very susceptible to the WAAAGH!

And it just so happened that everyone in the dance floor along with T'nsi was a Boy, and when T'nsi got them all riled up, dancing and taking off their clothes. Well, they were all going to follow along!

"WAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH!!!" The Ork Boyz started head banging and jumping up and down as the band started blasting Deff Metal music. Soon, they were kicking their boots off and their pants and oh boy-- did Orkz even wear underwear? Fortunately, just like T'nsi, Orkz were completely genderless, and those that did manage to get their pants off would show completely smooth green bodies. Though thankfully they wouldn't get very far.

"NO! NO! NO! Stop it you gitz!!" Cried out a mortified Mista' Nailbrain as he held his head. "Wot tha zog are you lot doing?? Boss! OI BOSS!"

Gorgutz was too preoccupied with his own affairs. Currently lose in the emerald sea that were Pix's eyes. Love was an entirely foreign concept to an Ork, they were a race bred exclusively for war. They had no gender, reproduced through spores, and their families consisted of a Warboss, Nobz, and Boyz, and then the Grotz, that was pretty much it. No Mother or Father, they weren't Brothers either, or Sons, they were just Orkz.

But Gorgutz, he was such an old Ork who had a highly developed personality to what was probably hundreds of years. Orkz were not meant to live that long, although effectively immortal and incapable of dying of old age, an Ork's life was short, violent and almost always ended in explosive ways. To have lived this long as an Ork was no easy feat, and it was likely because Gorgutz had such a distinctively different approach to life. He was as bloodthirsty and brutish as the rest of his skin, but he was smarter, had a keen interest in non-Orky things like jewels, and, he appeared to have a tender side which he had never shown to anyone before.

No one but Pix.

Above all, Orkz were a highly adaptable race, and if Gorgutz felt that Pix could genuinely love him, there was nothing to stop him from returning said love.

"Pix--HUH!?" Well, nothing but his own Boyz that is. Gorgutz looked about ready to cup Pix's chin and kiss her (somehow, the logistics of that were going to be awkward due to the size difference) when he was suddenly RUDELY INTERRUPTED by Mista' Nailbrain getting his attention. A sentiment that Pix herself seemed to share when she told her to get his Boyz under control.

SLAM!!!

Gorgutz CRASHED his mechanized left hand on his santa chair -which surprisingly withstood the blow- and got all his Boyz' attention.

"PUT YER ZOGGIN' CLOTHES BACK ON YOU IDJITZ! Can't ya see we got guezts!!? We're suppozed ta be tha zoggin' hozts 'ere!!"

The Boyz lowered their heads and slowly went to put their clothes back on as Gorgutz looked down at Pix with a somewhat apologetic look.

"Uh, sorry 'bout that."

T'nsi nearly jumped out of their skin when Gorgutz slammed their fist, stumbling a moment and falling backwards on their rump. They stared in fear and quickly floated into the air a safe distance away and simply stared at him. It was a difficult concept for a Piniri to grasp, the idea of concealing their bodies under clothing, and the reaction was unexpected. Even having had negative reactions to it in the past, they couldn't recall any of them being so violent as Gorgutz was.

Their eyes moved to Pix, who stared at them solemnly and quickly T'nsi flew down at an incredibly quick rate of speed to retrieve the elf costume and dashed through a set of swing doors leading into the kitchen behind the bar. So far they were unsure of these Orks. Spookums was certainly fun and relatable in some ways, but brikfist was frightening and now Gorgutz proved to be as well. They inwardly wondered to themselves if this relationship between Pix and Gorgutz was a good idea.

Sihke, on the other hand, seemed completely unphased. Likely it was their lack of eyebrows and mouth in a usual position, but they seemed to show almost no emotion at all throughout the event. Of course, they noticed T'nsi's retreat, and as an eye followed their retreat, the clicked and popped a little in amusement. What specifically they were laughing at, however, was anyone's guess.

After T'nsi's retreat, Pix smiled to herself and shook her head. She lay back across Gorgutz's belly and looked upwards at him as he apologized. "Oh don't worry about it too much. You should see Pira, the Piniri homeworld. None of them are wearing clothes and they love dancing too," Pix mused as she stared up at him. She allowed herself to stare a moment before looking down to the group of Orks redressing themselves. "Course I'm not sure your boys would fit in there. They're like....unfiltered Voldarians, minus all our cultural and religious stigmas."

She leaned forward turning back to look at him. She wasn't prepared to end the night, but she knew there wasn't a choice. There was work she had lined up and she had to be prepared for it.

"Hey, why don't we get together again in a week or two?" she asked with a nearly glowing smile, "I think it's about closing time, and I have some things I gotta take care of."
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

There was no remorse in Gorgutz' red eye watching the fear he had caused on T'nsi. As eloquent and personable as he could be in comparison to other Orkz, Gorgutz was still very much an Ork and a Warboss at that, he enjoyed throwing his weight around and watching people be in awe of his might and power. Fear and Respect were crucial for any Ork, even more so when they were Tha Big Boss.

Fortunately for T'nsi, Gorgutz' band was full of oddities and rather peculiar Orkz that differed greatly from the norm. As T'nsi finished up getting dressed in the kitchen, Spookums suddenly just.. appeared.. again, apparently having been in the kitchen invisible the whole time. "Oi.." He whispered, his voice surprisingly quiet for an Ork. "Dun worry 'bout the boss. He was angry at tha rest of tha Boyz, not you, I reckon." Said the stealthy Ork trying to console the poor Piniri. "Umm.." He scratched his head awkwardly before extending one muscled arm to the side. "Need anotha' hug?" He offered, apparently he had liked the gesture from before.

Meanwhile, back with Gorgutz and Pix, the big Ork boss was leaning back on his giant santa throne chair and enjoyed the sensation of having Pix all sprawled out on his stomach. What appeared to be a smile spread through his mouth, showing more of his large boar like tusks and slightly fanged teeth. "Oh, Iz not really worried 'bout Teenzie." He said, totally mispronouncing the Piniri's name. "Iz more concerned 'bout me Boyz acting up loik that. Dunno wot got them to take off all their clothez, itz not a very 'ard thing ta do." Gorgutz frowned slightly at the thought of having his Warband visit the Piniri's homeworld. That would go either spectacularly well or it would be a total disaster. Now he totally had to do it at some point.

But he agreed in something though. "Hmr! There be.. zimilarities to us Orkz and you Vodarianz, youze the Orkiezt race I've eva' come across in all the Galaxy, even if yer not very big like us. Meebe loik.. really 'ard Grotz you iz. Yeh, I've.. uh.. really loiked working together and getting ta know ye betta, Pixie." Gorgutz wasn't sure why he wasn't giving Pix pet names all of the sudden. It just felt right.

And as reluctant as he was to bringing the party to a close, he felt that he couldn't deny Pix anything. "Letz get togetha' zoon, yeh. I agree, can't wait to see wot kinna mayhem we can make togetha', and all so profitable too, I bet we cane make lotz of teef you an' me."

He chuckled and cleared his voice. "ALRIGHT BOYZ! Wrap it up! Wez moving out!" Said the Warboss to his Boyz.

"Uuurggh... wot 'appened?" Brikkfist slowly began to stir from the dance floor as his body started shaking off the sedatives that Spookums and T'nsi had slipped into his drink.

"Feelz loik I was passed out fer a year..."

Whether T'nsi felt the presence of Spookums or not, they never led on, either way their sudden appearance as they were poutfully putting the elf costume back on didn't seem to startle them. "They were both mad at all of us," T'nsi claimed with a disappointed tone, "just when we were starting to have fun too."

They had just finished replacing their outfit when Spookums asked for another hug. The wings on their back which originally remained pointing downward sprung up, and T'nsi smiled largely at the idea. Lifting off, they flew quickly over to Spookums and careened into their chest, wrapping both arms and legs around them with a small giggle. "Well, at least the night wasn't a total loss. I had fun dosing brikfist with you. If Gorgutz comes back, I hope you'll come too."

Pix smiled and stared at Gorgutz as they spoke, allowing them to finish before finally hopping off his lap and floating to a neat landing beside him. "You know, maybe we should set up an Ork Voldarian dating program?" Pix laughed as the boys prepared for their exit. Vastly a joke, as she doubted many of her kind would give such a thing the time of day. Too much of their mating process was tangled up in their biology and religion, giving little hope for any other race to even sound appealing. Still, she liked the thought of a few more of her people exploring outside the boundaries of their culture. As rich as it was, it certainly wasn't the only thing in the universe as so many of them seemed to think.

The time had finally come to bid farewell, and before she did, Pix floated up towards Gorgutz face and grabbed him gently by the tusks. She pulled him softly down towards her, and reached up to place her cheek on his, the Voldarian equivalent to a hug, which wasn't given lightly in their culture.

"I have a couple of jobs to take care of, but as soon as they're finished I'll contact you," she whispered into his ear before finally allowing him and his boys to escape her grasp, standing and sighing as she stared at the closed door for a few seconds before turning back to work.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Pixmas Party (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus