Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Labratory

RedPandaF0x

*I stumble up to the building exhausted and hurt* "H-hello? Someone h-help me-e" *I blindly stumble into rooms and I reach a room with a fire in it. Happily I absorb it. The change in power is so immense and so sudden that I pass out. When I wake up, i'm in a brightly lit room which stings a little and there's someone on the other side of the door looking at me. I glare at them. I pause and try to summon all my power. I say in an oddly hypnotic tone* "Y-" *I cut off my voice not working I whirl around in confusion and try again.* "yo-" *I cut off again my voice not working. I glare at the person outside and study them. They are wearing a white lab coat and they appear to have a notebook. They seem to be studying me. After a while they throw me a piece of warm bread. I such the warmth out of it and throw it to the side. They write something down in their notebook*
(In this you are either a subject, scientist, or guard)
RedPandaF0x Topic Starter

I faintly growl at the new arrival. Why should I explain myself to him? I paused for a moment. Thinking about my next course of action. I open my mouth and close it trying to signify that I can't speak. I quickly observe that he can speak, so they must knowI rely on my voice therefor restricting my speech. I spend a couple seconds contemplating how, when I realize he's still looking at me. I try to portray the fact that my voice isn't working, but I'm not sure if he understands. Heck I don't even know if it's a he. I get up a little and move around the room in a crouching position. I sit down again and realize I can at least half portray my powers.

I let my hair catch on fire realizing that they didn't drain me of the power I gained from the fire. I had some fun with it for a couple seconds and then let it die down, trying to portray something. I opened my mouth a couple more times and closed it hoping that he would understand.
RedPandaF0x Topic Starter

(edited)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Labratory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus