Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Last Redemption ( Apocolypse rolepla (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

Hello it is I. I'm back with another role-play idea! I want to try an apocalypse role-play with a slight twist! I have the story and main plot already figured out. Anyways, I wanted to try an apocalypse role-play that has different settings like the classic waist land but with other settings like the ocean, a forest protected by a deity, fallout towns and many more!

The story on how this all began starts like this...
A country that didn't have much defense or protection wanted to make itself feel safer by creating a chemical called DC meaning 'Dangerous Contamination'. The chemical can morph a person who drinks it into a perfect war machine depending on there height. If there tall they get thick huge claws that are bullet while shorty's get animal like feet allowing them to run faster then 20 horses combined and allow them to hear any enemy from behind. A neighboring country found out about this chemical and wanted it, scared that the small country would use it against the others. But the small country was scared that the bigger country would betray them and use it for themselves. Soon, war broke out and countries fought for the chemical using guns, bombs and even nukes occasionally which caused the ocean to get polluted with radiation. A few forests survived by some mythical deity's living in them to keep the world alive with oxygen, but the waters can be poisonous and can even mutate someone without the proper purification. That goes for streams, ponds and lakes as well. The technology was now set back a few decades due to the bombings and war, and for the small towns left desperate to try and turn things normal live in fear for the people who are still at war fighting for things necessary to live.

The lists down below will show you what I want in a character and the other list is the noes. If you have any questions please ask me them and I'll answer them the best I can!

OK's:
-Your character can be a villain with a future redemption.
-Your character can betray and backstab but only get 1 redemption.
-Your character can be an inventor since those are always fun!
-Your character can have a secret base.
-Your character can be a fantasia character ( Fairy, elf, etc. )
-Your character can be affected by DC ( But not everyone's character can be )
-Your character can be a mutant
-Your character can have super powers but only minor ones like being able to cast flame, power of water, etc.
-They can be part of LGBT
-They can cause drama as well!

NO's:
-No Mary Sue's. ( This is an OC reference, not a name reference )
-No dramatic deaths of the main characters.
-Nothing too cliché
-NO TINY PARAGRAPHS.

Oh! One more thing. Please write more then one paragraph. I want at least 2 or 3 medium or large paragraphs, they can be small-ish if needed as well. Lets also take turns with replying to things. If someone who is new still needs to make an entre they can enter anywhere as long as it fits and as long as every remembers who there going after.

EXAMPLE:
Mary: Please
Tom: Stay
Matthew: In
Jack: Order!

When someone new joins in:
Mary: Please
Tom: Stay
Mike: In
Matthew: Order
Jack: !

THE MAIN PLOT!
A couple of years has passed since the war has started and a few people living in a small fallout town or surviving in a forest somewhere has almost gotten use to life. But then, signs of healing started showing up and rumors of a mythical beast who brought life to the people has finally died, pouring his magic into a crystal that is at the end of a map in a dangerous dungeon. The crystal can restore prosperity and peace back to the entire world and even bring things back to the way it used to be like. BUT BEWARE! Backstabbing and betrayal are in the mix with some redemptions since the crystal is very powerful! When in the wrong hands, it can give that person the powers of a god making them hard to defeat. Once the crystals magic has been used up, it will turn into a normal crystal you find on an expensive necklace. The main cast of characters have to come together to get the crystal before it gets into the wrong hands, running into a few wars on the way.

So who's in? Betrayal can happen at any moment, Mysterious and sad backstories will be revealed, Friendships will tighten, character issues will probably get solved and there might even be possible relationships!? And when were finished with this main story we can have a season 2 with a new plot related to the story!

Just so you don’t get lost, here is the roleplay link, and remember, at least 3 or 4 medium small-ish or medium sized paragraphs please!
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/79821?page=1#post-5030593
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Great7

I’m interested
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

Great7 wrote:
I’m interested

Okie~! You can join whenever you’re ready :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Last Redemption ( Apocolypse rolepla (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus