Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Ari's free art doodle corner!!

My gawd, I love your style! So much talent! And so much generosity! I’ve never had one of my character drawn, but I’m very curious to see how it turns out! I see that the list is pretty long, so I’m wondering if you are still taking orders.

If so, I’ll definitely send you a PM!

Love, unicorns and snowflakes,
Jencey <3
misou.soup Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Not tossing my name in, but this is such a sweet thing to do. Thank you for being so generous with your time and talents!!! ❤️❤️😗

Well, RPR has been so good to me along with it's people, this is the least I can do because I can't afford to pay for things from the shop to do a giveaway, so...yeah!! I also really enjoy drawing other people's OCs!!!

ALSO; I won't be drawing today because my brother is using the desktop of which I need in order to draw. And so if I don't contact any of you saying that you are next for being drawn for tomorrow, that means I am not using the desktop!!! Sorry folks!! But have a great day to all of you. <3
misou.soup Topic Starter

Jence wrote:
My gawd, I love your style! So much talent! And so much generosity! I’ve never had one of my character drawn, but I’m very curious to see how it turns out! I see that the list is pretty long, so I’m wondering if you are still taking orders.

If so, I’ll definitely send you a PM!

Love, unicorns and snowflakes,
Jencey <3

And yes im still taking orders!!! Just a bit slow atm. ^^;
KatrinaPride wrote:
might I ask for a character myself? I would like some new art work of Florence! Here's her profile. Perhaps in a regal sitting pose?
The line art and whatever else may be up to you, I like surprises! Hell, even the clothing can be up to you! She likes blacks and blues~
If you don't wish to, that's fine by me

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/121480
KatrinaPride wrote:
KatrinaPride wrote:
might I ask for a character myself? I would like some new art work of Florence! Here's her profile. Perhaps in a regal sitting pose?
The line art and whatever else may be up to you, I like surprises! Hell, even the clothing can be up to you! She likes blacks and blues~
If you don't wish to, that's fine by me

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/121480
Sorry that's just an edit, didn't expect it to do that!
Hey Ari, I'd love to be part of the list, however, may we discuss the details of the piece in a PM?
misou.soup Topic Starter

Everybody above can forward a PM to me, and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

notice!!!

temporarily closed.

Until I am done with all of the art for everyone on the list above, please don't comment until I say we're open for requests again. Thanks for understanding!!!
Nanikoo Phoenix (played by CaptainFox)

Could you do Nanikoo? I need more practice with my drawing and I was always curious how others would view her. If you need any info feel free to ask me via pm. Im glad to help in any way i can.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Ari's free art doodle corner!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus