Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A new race for all to explore! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Leon (played by EnkeliAgon)

Hello everyone.
With the completion of my file here I introduce to anyone who is interested a new race! The Dreatathisian. (do see my file under Description for all the details of it)

With it, i am also looking to get into my first RP ever here on RPR!
If at all interested in either the race, or RPing with Leon here, please dont hesistate to chat with me here or over PM's. We can set something up and have ourselves a great time.

~~Cheers, all
He looks interesting, but what Dreatathisian characteristics does he have? He looks almost purely human. Also what time periods can he rp?
Leon (played by EnkeliAgon) Topic Starter

Still doing little touch ups here and there. Leon maintains his human appearance, but the eyes are 100% from the Dreta Nature no matter what.
He can shift into a full Dreata form if he so wishes, but he doesnt do so that openly.

As for Time Periods.
Modern / semi futuristic works for him
Steampunk-ish would also do.

Mainly, a world of magic and machinery together as one.
Would there be any places that were not developed? Large tracts of forest? I really have only one character that could function in that time period.

Oh yes. Plenty.
I tend to think of the world i RP in as more of a Final Fantasy esque style.
You can have your massive cities and towns and all that jazz, but going place to place you have MILES of untouched land that could be as dangerous as it is beautiful.
Leaves room for so many character possibilities. =)
Hmm, a final fantasy style does leave room for more.

Would any of these three interest you?

Ravona

Sorea

Valeana

Ravona actually seems very interesting to me. Birds are very cool, especially the raven. =)

(Sorry if I have delays at time. I'm still adjusting to rpr.)
Ok, o you have any idea for a plot or should I try to come up with one?

Leon here is a very old character of mine. I've had him for years and I'm deciding to give him a reboot to rekindle his fire. So, story wise I'm starting fresh with him and using his racial information as a plot point.
Due to his race, thought be extinct, I want to do some sort of plot following the idea that some sort of 'higher power' within the world takes a great interest in the Dreatathisian reappearance. Lots of conflict regarding trying to capture Leon for testing purposes, while at the same time however others would be trying to preserve his nature rather than throw him to the labs.
Just lots of development about Leon growing as an individual while this higher organization is trying to weaponize his existence since he is one of a kind.
I love all sorts of plot twists though, which brings in any other characters looking to join. By all means I would expect something to be going on in other characters lives, so to get away from my planned direction from time to time I would love to meet other characters and explore their development, having Leon maybe even help in their own stories as well.
Ok, but what sort of role do you see for Ravona? Companion, Love Interest, Friend, Rival?

I leave that for the rp to decide. =)
If you plan everything out too far you might as well just be writing a book. Lol
I guess we would see how they interact with each other and just see where it goes from there. Tends to be how my style works.
Oh I wasn't trying to decide the whole plot, just wondering what sort of role you had in mind for her. Your plot idea doesn't mention her at all after all.

I only come up with enough to fuel the drive of things usually. It's up to you what you would want to do with your character. It is your character after all lol.
I'm a very free form player. I come up with most things on the fly and leave all direction of the rp aside from the original plot up to the development the players create.
I told you about my ideas. So what do you think you would enjoy with her?
Well I have been toying with the idea of a romance for her. I mean it would be interesting to see if someone could worm their way into her restrained heart. Of course if you don't like that, then maybe we could just see where it goes I guess?

I greatly enjoy romance RPs, but Leon as well is a special case lol. Very reserved with things thanks to his nature, so it would certainly be interesting to see if it were to happen. Or hell, make that part of the rp! A failure of romance which causes something with their interactions with one another. Anything works for me.

An image also if you were possibly interested.
http://sandara.deviantart.com/art/vain-harpy-147027962

Something very eye catching in my opinion. Lol I'm a sucker for good pictures.
Ravona is also reserved so there's that. It is also obviously that if a romance is to form, it would have to be done slowly.

Anyway, would you like to make the first post?

I got it =)
New Forum is under the Fantasy Roleplay section.

Title is: The One That Got Away (1x1)

Cant wait to get this moving =)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A new race for all to explore! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus