Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The End of Humanity (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The world has become overrun with giant cities and science has crossed a forbidden line, forever blending the magical and logical.

Spirits of the constellations have chosen to help humanity only to be betrayed by the greed and thirst for power of humans. Now they are captured and forced to live within a human vessel. These possessed humans have abilities unique to the spirit itself.

Seeking freedom, rogue and forgotten spirits willingly posses children to act as emmisaries and soldiers. One such child has suffered at the hands of humanity. Now a teen, her rage combined with that of the spirit's that she houses has turned her into a brutal and seemingly unstoppable force. Her name is Nijusei. ( Niju)

Brave and perhaps foolish souls are needed to stop her or find a way to soothe the spirits within. Will humanity be saved or face a most brutal extinction?

Willing to discuss alterations and alternative plotlines.

Looking for 2-4 players. ( 1 on 1 or group)

Human characters preferred. Magic allowed.

May get gruesome but will be violent

Pm me if interested and we can discuss it.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

MangoNekros

I can play as Clyde and Cerberus if you'd like
LunarValravn Topic Starter

MangoNekros wrote:
Those two look perfect for the story.
I'm very interested. I'm unsure which character to use, so feel free to pick whichever looks best for the rp.
LunarValravn Topic Starter

Sentient_Trashcan wrote:
I'm very interested. I'm unsure which character to use, so feel free to pick whichever looks best for the rp.

A bit tricky to decide. Aarush could potentially be another spirit.
Derek on the other hand seems to fit too.
MangoNekros

LunarValravn wrote:
MangoNekros wrote:
Those two look perfect for the story.

Alright, great! Just PM me when we're ready

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The End of Humanity (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus