Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern / Scifi RP (Aliens welcome) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RULES (They ain’t mandatory but they’re there alright)

CHARACTERS
Elsie Baines
(In summary my character is HEAVY on the psychic abilities in this rp. Just FYI)

What I’m looking for;
I want her to come into a world, make new friends, maybe a love interest, but use her powers enough to where she can finally settle down and live a new life. She’ll have only a little control over them, so as to not appear as a ‘finished’ oc. Just enough to keep herself together.

- Humanoids mainly, (super-powered are welcome) (Different species depends on the world)
- Adventure, Friendship, Lil romance, Angst
- 1-2 paragraph’s most
- Not sure about long term yet. On an off at most.
- No Fetishes (Mutual’s only)
- No Godmods, Overpowered characters, I’m looking for 50/50 mutual obligation.

LOCATION AND GROUNDING
Depends on your character’s world, but I don’t mind either;
- Sci-fi
- Modern day

PLOTS
She uses her powers to escape but ends up landing somewhere random on your character’s planet.

I’m not really sure as far as plots should go. It all really depends on your character and their overall ‘world and story’. Mine is more or less just along for the ride if anything. Maybe there's a place on the brink of war, a Tyrannical species doing their own thing, maybe your char is a space pirate. -shrug-

Your character is maybe on a mission of sorts, happens to bump into her. Idk. XD I’m usually the one making up the plots but for once I’d appreciate it if someone could help with it for once.
Feel free to offer up your own plot idea's, just keep in mind of what I'm after as well.
Questions in the comments, RP's in the PM's.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

Greetings!

Your plot has caught my attention, especially because I have a mostly-developed alien, humanoid species I would be interested in using with a plot such as this. Would you like me to send you a PM to discuss a possible RP?

I do have a few ideas, though, of course, I do prefer to worldbuild with my RPing partner.
Azelforest Topic Starter

FlamingPsycho wrote:
Greetings!

Your plot has caught my attention, especially because I have a mostly-developed alien, humanoid species I would be interested in using with a plot such as this. Would you like me to send you a PM to discuss a possible RP?

I do have a few ideas, though, of course, I do prefer to worldbuild with my RPing partner.

By all means! I'd be more than happy to try an work out a good story for us to play along to. :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern / Scifi RP (Aliens welcome) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus