Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Adventures on Elea - Expedition to the W (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dawn Space Corps (played by KansasVenomoth)

For the past few centuries, the planet of Elea has remained a fascinating subject of study for the members of the Dawn Space Corps; in comparison to the other two life bearing planets, this one in particular mirror's Earth almost perfectly. The climate, surface, and even the life that dwells on the planet is a near identical match, of course there are some notable differences. Regardless of these differences, the researchers among the U.S.S Kalispell, U.S.S Nome, U.S.S Medford, and U.S.S Boise have all considered the planet to be a prime candidate for human habitation, though before they can get to work on creating permanent settlements, they needed to establish peaceful relations with the natives already living there. For the vast majority of the time, establishing these relations while unlocking the secrets this beautiful planet had to offer was the objective that all four research teams adhered to, at least until recent when Minor Captain Nicole Mays of the Medford Division had discovered strange, metallic debris that did not originate from the Dawn Space Corps; a couple days later, reports that Major Captain Steven Marshall of the Kalispell Division found similar debris, reports from the Captains of the Boise Division and Nome Division also discovered the same material. Discovering all of this in a matter of a few days wasn't a coincidence; someone else had been there before they did, but who? To make matters even stranger, they had begun picking up strange radio signals from the central island. Once thought to be nothing more than a volcanic forest, one of least concern to the research teams, the Wisp Island had suddenly become a vocal point of this controversial find. Teaming up, the Captains of the four divisions had set out to the island to see what was awaiting for them. You are among the researchers assigned to aid the captains in this mission. What kinds of things will you discover on this mysterious island?

Alright, it's been a long time since I've posted an ad of any kind and I figured, getting back into the grove with an introduction to my WIP sci-fi setting would be a great way to do so. I'm looking for 3-6 people to join me for a long term adventure set around discovering the mysteries this mostly uncharted planet has to offer, with Wisp Island being the major focus of the plot. All players will be given a rank below that of the captain of each party, and each player will be given the chance for promotion to a higher rank should they prove themselves worthy. Feel free to look through the information on the DSC's profile and shoot me a DM if you have any questions. I'm looking for at least 2 players for each of the captain's parties, and you're more than welcome to throw a character into each of them. Major Captain Steven Marshall and Major Captain Charlotte Hayes will be the leaders of the expedition, with the others acting as second in commands.

Captains (Division): - Party Members (Player)
Major Captain Steven Marshall (Kalispell) - 1st. Private Victoria Washington (Me), 2nd Lieutenant Leroy Greene (Me),
Minor Captain Nicole Mays (Medford)
Minor Commander Nathaniel Dawson (Boise)
Major Captain Charlotte Hayes (Nome)

Feel free to apply down below or DM me with your character and we'll see what we can do, yeah? I
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Adventures on Elea - Expedition to the W (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus