Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP Romance mxm - mxf (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for RP for my characters

PLOT 1 -Brett-
mxf
YC Has just been accepted into her dream college. As the college bus comes to pick YC up and she gets on the bus, she trips and falls into a seat, where Brett is sitting

PLOT 2 -Brett- mxf
YC is walking around campus, desperately trying to find a class. Brett sees and helps you out, maybe skipping doesn't sound so bad

PLOT 1 -Blade- mxm
Blade is stuck in the city sidewalk traffic when he finds your character, trying to figure his way out.

PLOT 2 -BLADE- MXM
Person choice
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! I'd like to do Plot #1, with my character Luci If you don't mind! It seems like loads of fun, and if you'd have me, I'd be totally down!
JetStorm

I'm interested in the MxM plot two
rosterbroster Topic Starter

Pottertart44 wrote:
Hello! I'd like to do Plot #1, with my character Luci If you don't mind! It seems like loads of fun, and if you'd have me, I'd be totally down!

Hello! Sorry, but this character has been taken ATM.
I'd love to either plot one mxf or plot one mxm!!!
If you decide that roleplaying together would be fun, I'd love to know if any of my OCs appeal to you!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP Romance mxm - mxf (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus