Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for highly active partner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey all! I could really do with some RP right now, preferably someone active so we can get more than one response in, in a day!

Please feel free to take a look at any of my characters, I’m up for plotting with anyone!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I would be interested in joining a roleplay with you, we can talk about a theme of roleplay. Can't wait to hear back from you!
Wolfcat wrote:
Hey all! I could really do with some RP right now, preferably someone active so we can get more than one response in, in a day!

Please feel free to take a look at any of my characters, I’m up for plotting with anyone!
I would love to!
I'm interested! I'm very active on here and Discord : ) Let's plot together!!
Heyyy! I'm pretty active and would love to plot a roleplay with you! :)
Hey, I would love to plot a RP together :D
Hello! :) I'm pretty active here. You can check out my characters and if you'd like to RP with me, just shoot me a PM. I see that there are many other people here, so it's fine if you're busy now.
I'm all for it ! I love rping with others. If I am not active, it will probably be due to work.
Sounds cool. I'm on here for at least an hour a day, so this would work well for me.
sepulchraldem0n

I'm down to role-play. I'm on here for a majority of the day. Just message me and we can set something up :)
Hi, I might be interested in doing an RP! I'd love to discuss ideas and such :).

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for highly active partner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus