Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

Sliver would walk back to camp and Yell behind Elizabeth.
((But to be honest,I wanted to say your child, your responsibility"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She looked at Lucifer, "Hello, I'm Liz. That's the symbol of Zeus. Your cabin is-" She jumped as he yelled behind her.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth blinked at the yelling and glanced over at the group, slowly walking over.
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

Lucifer was listening to her reply and was also startled when he heard the sudden noise.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Returns to Camp Half blood with Tamaki and Damien and the lion cub Godric and yawned a bit "Ho? The atmosphere has changed... new kids running around I see" Walked over to Liz "Yo Liz... what have I missed?"

"You son of a-" Her sword spurn into action as a large thunderbolt struck Silver.

"Really..."Sliver said as he was filled with static electricity.
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Rhys flinched at the sound of yelling, but he recovered within a few breaths. Though, he simply held up his hands and backed away as the two decided to bicker and the group slowly grew larger.

His hair was all sticking up on end, she snorted. "Hey, Ensho."

She jumped as lightning struck Silver, her eyes wide as she watched the display, "Holy crap..."

Lucifer watch as the lightning bolt manifest and assess the situation. This girl, Liz must be his sister judging by her saying he had Zeus's symbol above his head and the fact that she conjured a bolt just now.

"Don't worry...It wasn't fatal."

Ramoth glanced at Elizabeth, "Okay don't electrocute me but, could you not shoot my half-brother with lightning? Please." she added.

"As I was saying, your cabin is the first one in the boy's section." She turned to Ramoth, "That is probably one of the nicer things I do to him."

"So than, are you my sister?" Lucifer as Liz. "I saw how you summoned a lightning bolt."

"You don't have to worry...I'm used to it. Besides, she did worse."

"Yeah, I guess so." She nodded.

Her eyes widened, "Bloody hell...." she muttered to herself, rubbing the bridge of her nose, "How has she not killed you?" she asked Silver.

"The satyr that lead me here, Clove told me a little of everything," Lucifer said. "Is Cabin 1 my new home?"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Waved my hand and absorbed the lightning "Ho? That is some delicious lightning you got there kid" Smirked widely and hummed at the taste "Well I'd ask you to feed me more but well" Turned to Sliver "Oh hello I don't believe we have met. I am Ensho"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus