Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Curious Little Jelly (Meet cute) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nil (played by Riik)

Not all beings follow the typical biological template. But that doesn't mean they can't be just as fun to interact with! Meet Nil - a quirky little shape-changing jelly with a penchant for getting into all sorts of mischief!

READ FIRST:

Players aged 16+ are preferred. If you're a year or so younger than that and feel you're more mature than average, we can discuss things, but there will be extra limits set on RP to keep everyone comfortable regarding the age gap.

This is a multi-paragraph RP. If you feel you can't maintain a pace of about 2 paragraphs average per post, this might not be for you. Also, expect long posts from me throughout. I will be using text straight from the campaign book with my own additional descriptions, scenarios, activity and story.

It was oddly comfortable being a cube. to fill up the entire space of the small crate they had hidden in. Cosy, in fact. The tightness of the fit all but cut off their ability to resonate with the vibrations of the outside world. Peaceful undisturbed rest. That was, until the lid was lifted.

With the sudden onset of sound, Nil's rest had been disturbed. it turned out that the crate they had commandeered was still very much important to someone, and the contents which they had discarded in order to steal the box were in actuality expected for delivery. Now, both Nil and the box's original owner have to work out what to do with matters, for clearly neither had prepared for this eventuality!

Genre is variable. Romance is not desired, but Nil can form bonds that might be misconstrued as romantic - such things take time due to the platonic build-up of friendship required.

Can be either long-term or one-off.

Totally open-ended and plot up for discussion.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Curious Little Jelly (Meet cute) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus