Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sauntered Vaguely Downward-(Meet Cute) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Crowley (played by TardisCatTwo)

Crowley sighed and looked out of his Bentley's front window. He missed his Angel. He missed Aziraphale. He still couldn't believe that he was gone- some bastards had burned down the Angel's Bookshop with him in it. Crowley was tired. He was a Demon who didn't really need sleep, but he was still tired. His eyes were red and puffy from crying, but his sunglasses hid it. He couldn't be seen crying- crying was a sign of weakness! Oh, but how he missed his sweet sweet Angel....

His train of thought was interrupted by.......
____________________________________________________________________________________

Well, there's the prompt! Just respond saying that you're interested, then DM me so we can get started~

NOTES:

1. The fire is no longer going. Crowley is just reminiscing.

2. Crowley is in his Bentley (a car).

3. Crowley is gay.

4. Crowley's wings are not out, and we can discuss whether he is in his human form or not.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Crowley (played by TardisCatTwo) Topic Starter

(( This is so sad.... ))
Anna (played by Imthenaysayer)

Can I join

Anna wrote:
Can I join
Sure :)
Does the RP start here?

In DMs :3
But I feel it is easier to do it here since I don't have to reload the page to see a new message, then again I don't really know how this site works so.
JetStorm

How interesting,I'm interested,though i don't have discord,can i PM you?

Grin wrote:
But I feel it is easier to do it here since I don't have to reload the page to see a new message, then again I don't really know how this site works so.

Honestly, either way you have to reload ^^;

JetStorm wrote:
How interesting,I'm interested,though i don't have discord,can i PM you?

Feel free to go right ahead! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sauntered Vaguely Downward-(Meet Cute) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus