Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Fellow Warriors! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi there, all! I'm looking for warrior cat lovers to join me in a warriors roleplay. I have a few plot ideas in mind, but we can do a slice of life sort of thing as well. All that's required is a cat character that fits into the universe (so a warrior, rogue, or kittypet!). I'm most active on discord, but I can RP on here as well.

Rules:
  • No god-modding. Do not control me or my characters, and don't be too overpowered. Cats with (CANON COMPLIANT) powers are fine, so long as they're not invincible or omnipotent. I know, I know, Lionblaze was invincible, but he would be impossible to RP with.
  • No smutty/sexual/otherwise NSFW RP. We're cats, but I still feel the need to say this. Implied sexual content is allowed so long as its not explicit (ie. Blossomfur and Treetail have been out on patrol for a really long time...), and is only allowed for the express purpose of creating kits, so for story purposes.
  • Do not kill my character! I don't have any plans to retire Appletail for a long time. If you feel the need to attempt to kill her, I require a dice roll of a perfect 20 to do so.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Sounds excellent! I have several personal characters in the fandom, and we could discuss which one I should use!
Sounds good,
My oc is called RiverFur.
UwU bye

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Fellow Warriors! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus