Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF long-term RP partners (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I am looking for some long-term RP partners and I’m either going to use Stacie Warner or John Atkins (you can check them out in my profile.)

I like to do multi-paragraphs (minimum is 2) and I try my best with grammar.

I don’t have any plot ideas, but if you do, feel free to tell me. Romance doesn’t have to be the main plot, unless you want to. I only do MxF, I am more comfortable with that. I am fine with some combat and technology but no magic, please.

If you’re interested, PM me or reply below’
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello, I read your post, and I'm interested in talking more. I'm not looking for romance, but a magic-free rp is is interesting to me, because I've been looking to do something a bit more realistic, lately. I have a quick question: you said that it will be played one-on-one, do you mean just us two writers, or that each of us only use one character? Because one of those two options I can work with. I have a few ideas for a very realistic, human-driven plot, but I'm open to other plots.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF long-term RP partners (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus