Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fairy Tail (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

So I'm hooked to an anime called Fairy Tail,I love it alot my personal favorite is Natsu,he's so precious. Anyway I wanted to do one of these RP'S with someone,i prefer if there were canon characters as well as ocs, we can discuss who is who and what oc they are using,I'll also go over the rules and such. If you have seen Fairy Tail,then you already know the plot,no sense in me going over it. Anyway,please note I only do PMs,I don't have time for public chats because i spend most of my time in PMs.Also for the RP,like I said canon characters are a MUST. Ocs are allowed,as long as we have canons also,it makes the whole thing more fun.If we want romance,I'm only good at MxM,sorry.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 100%
The RP is entirely based around combat and nothing else, such as an arena where nothing else happens.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey. So... i havent watched fairy tail and my character IS a male... I mean I'm pretty interested in doing this rp so feel free to talk to me and talk me through what fairy tail is. hope to see u around :)
Kada

Hahaaa! I just restarted Fairy Tail after taking a few YEARS off! Such a shame, I know.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fairy Tail (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus