Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp RP (forum sign up only)

Alright, here is the rp!

Use (( )) for normal talk

Crincle-snap-crincle-snap went the branches and leaves as Your character ran through the forest. "RRRRAWWWRRRRR!" boomed a monster in the trees behind them. Must... run... thought your chracter thought as ther ran. Seeing light, they ran to it. Finnally into the area with the light, they found the neared person and said "Help me!" "You mean the strange monster? It was the test to see if you'd get into the camp." Said the person. Your character, Finally calming down, took in their surroundings. They seemed to be in a... camp. The cabins arranged in one group, making a circle cabins. "Ah, you're new I suppose!" Said Zyfali, walking over. "New campers are always welcome."
Hiro (played by Hiro)

(so........hi...............uhm, how the hell do i start this?)
Adrion Nichoelos-Nisutki (played by AmberShades)

(( No Clue- Are We Running In A Group Or Separately..? ;w; ))
Hiro (played by Hiro)

(i dont know either)
Hiro (played by Hiro)

((maybe we just wait for the owner for now))
Adrion Nichoelos-Nisutki (played by AmberShades)

(( Gotcha. ))
((Why are we all running?? Can't one calmly enter?))
((...so sup?))
((unsure tbh... this is not a typical start up))
Marshadow_and_Zeraor Topic Starter

Adrion Nichoelos-Nisutki wrote:
(( No Clue- Are We Running In A Group Or Separately..? ;w; ))
((Hmm... forgot to think about that... I guess you can make that choice))
Marshadow_and_Zeraor Topic Starter

Hiro wrote:
(so........hi...............uhm, how the hell do i start this?)
Ask someone in the camp a question? You know what, Im sorry. This my first tim running a rp... so I'm not experienced... at all. 😓
Aeron Samael Sylos (played anonymously)

Aeron gasps as he continued to push himself to his limits. Have. To keep. Running. Have. To keep. Running. He chants to himself. He could hear the beasts gaining on him. There was no winning in a fight against, whatever those were. Not even for him. So he kept on running. And running. Before eventually, and quite literally, stumbling into a camp? Where is my katana?!? He panicks for a moment. Ignoring the person who was spekaing to him. And where in Seven-hells am I? He turns to the speaker, "What is this place? What were those things?"
Aeron Samael Sylos (played anonymously)

((Is that okay?))
Ophione Vigdis (played by Aaricia)

I stand in my commanding pose arms crossed and coldly glaring at the beasts as they scampered back the way they came. I hum softly and lean down to hold my hand out to the boy on the ground having spoken to him and being ignored the first time. "Those would be a type of monster we use as a Test." Smiled toothily showing off the canines "I am Ophione Vigdis, Member of Camp, Welcome."

((well since technically My character was supposed to be a counsellor as well and I didn't want to keep poor Aeron waiting I decided to take that part... sorry but I hope that is alright))

https://www.rprepository.com/index.php/group-site/4185/10196

Here is a link I made for our group. If you can send me in the application and we can work there

OK guys the group is ready for entry... please post your replies starting there from now. Aeron and I have our replies started there
Hiro (played by Hiro)

((oh we are just rping okay then))

Hiro click the link and cone to the ground
Hiro (played by Hiro)

((done already lol))

yup yup just saw.. please say hi at introductions and add in how you got to camp at the camp.rp section

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp RP (forum sign up only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus