Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Interstellar - Sci-Fi Group Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

L U X
S Y S T E M

gXR6wq6.png

The year is 4081...
In the distant future, the collective peoples of Earth fight and trade with alien races throughout the galaxy.
One thousand years after the events of World War III, the nations of Earth have united under the name the The United Alliance. The Skyron System has collided with the Solar System in the Gas Rupture, destroying gas giants and creating new, habitable plants in their place. The Skyron System was made up of strange-looking aliens and a long-lost colony of humans, who went on to colonize the Skyron System as the Imperial Confederacy. In the midst of this interstellar power-struggle, a Rebellion rises to end this war.

In a system made up of strange, new planets, weird aliens, and a centuries-long war, what stories can you explore and create? Will the United Alliance seize control of the Lux System? Will the Imperial Confederacy conquer the system? Or will the Rebellion end it all?
Hi! The Interstellar Roleplay group is looking for roleplayers who can write a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs, are willing to commit long-term, and love worldbuilding! If you are interested in joining, please:
Join Here!
Comment down below any questions you have and we'll be happy to respond! :)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

KingoftheArrows Topic Starter

BUMP
I was wondering if it was fine if I can use a oc without having a website for it I don't really have any websites left

Dib2435 wrote:
I was wondering if it was fine if I can use a oc without having a website for it I don't really have any websites left

Oh, yeah--that's fine! That's the purpose of the Character Profiles Forums. It's likely that Interstellar will use a large cast of characters, most of which are going to be unusable for other roleplays, so the Character Profile Forums are good for this purpose.
KingoftheArrows wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:

Oh, yeah--that's fine! That's the purpose of the Character Profiles Forums. It's likely that Interstellar will use a large cast of characters, most of which are going to be unusable for other roleplays, so the Character Profile Forums are good for this purpose.

Thanks for understanding and I actually never heard of the Character Profiles Forms do you think that you can send me a link to the Forms please . I would really appreciate it

Dib2435 wrote:
KingoftheArrows wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:

Thanks for understanding and I actually never heard of the Character Profiles Forms do you think that you can send me a link to the Forms please . I would really appreciate it

Sure thing! Character Profiles Forums You aren't required to follow the template, however, I ask that your character stays within the setting of the world (which is sci-fi).
Still available?
Definitely!

(I'm the other mod)

Nemmysis wrote:
Still available?
We're always open!

Still open and looking for more people to join!

BUMP! Still looking for more people to join!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Interstellar - Sci-Fi Group Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus