Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Married To The Devil's Son (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A prince rumored to be the son of a devil
He is the definition of danger
He's Darkness himself

A princess imprisoned in her own home only to come out when she is married but married to whom?

Once upon a Time the devil fell in love with one of the Kings many wives one night he went to her room disguised as her husband and made love to her She got pregnant with his child knowing that's the king ordered her execution believing his wife cheated on him but the devil appeared to him making a deal in exchange for great power for his kingdom the king will let his wife sire the devil's Child the king greedy for power agrees to the deal and his kingdom becomes one of the most powerful kingdoms and the devil's child the 7th Prince of the kingdom

Being a princess probably sounds nice a life full of luxury beautiful dresses Nice shoes But for Elizabeth there's nothing nice about being a princess she can never go outside the palace she can never have friends she can never eat or say or wear whatever she wants and she can never choose the person she marries she's forced to marry a man she's never met a Prince rumored to be the son of a devil
Etherious Natsu Dragneel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Hey, I was wondering if you were looking for people?
Hi there, is this still open? If it is you can message me if you want and we can discuss ^.^
Elizabethparson Topic Starter

Yes I'm looking for someone to play the devil's son
Dante Manson (played by D4NTE)

I'm interested, but my character is more on the nice side than the mean side tbh

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Married To The Devil's Son (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus