Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The C-Virus. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

We treated this disease as a joke for far too long. It is more than it seems. Our generation was a mockery, rather than taking immediate action to this so-called "Coronavirus", it was turned into memes and jokes, to be laughed at by the ignorant teenagers and children of this generation. In the beginning, the virus did a simple thing, simply killing the people infected if their immune system wasn't strong enough. Unbeknownst to the rest of mankind, the C-Virus would evolve, and mutate, becoming more than a mere lung infection or headache. It would spread into the brain and various parts of the body, turning infected individuals into mindless, roaming zombies, their actions fueled by the constant hunger of meat, whether it be packaged, or fresh from an alive individual. As we thought nothing would be worse than zombies, they mutated more, to strange humanoid creatures of varying types, which do various things. People were advised to stay inside their homes or go to their nearest Quarantine Safehouse. But no one would listen. Just because they had a cheap facemask they assumed they would be safe. They were wrong. The virus can travel through holes in your body, like your nostrils, ears, even simple spots like the small looseness in the eyesockets. People would get infected the moment they go out.......

A siren would go off as the sound of various trucks filled the city. Men in advanced biohazard suits, complete with a fully-covering suit and gas masks designed to prevent anything other than clean oxygen to go through. They held rifles and were attempting to evacuate as many citizens as possible in these big trucks to take to nearby Quarantine Safehouses. People would resist, making it difficult for the Hazmat Squads to safely evacuate everyone. Some people tried to do a riot against the group, but they all perished, before turning into the mindless zombies that would rush to try to get into the flesh of the people and children around, causing the Hazmat Squads to have to open fire on the infected people that attacked people tying to be evacuated, further causing more deaths and less safe evacuation. Eventually, about 1 fifth of the entire city was evacuated, the others either infected as zombies or dead.

Cities were left empty, as some people were left behind. They were survivors, hoping to make a living out of the limited supplies and creatures outside their doors. Every action and reaction will be the difference between life and death, but remember... DO NOT GET EXPOSED

((Hello! I had this very nifty idea, so yeah. This RP will be somewhat dark and serious, and your character can literally die, so this is an RP where you actually need to think. There will be resource management, where you would start with nothing but the basic outfit required to be outside to scavenge and loot. If your interested in this concept, PM or message here!))
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Hello, I'm interested.
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Hello, I'm interested.
Yasuo (played by dantefrancis)

I'm interested.
Doctor Jones (played anonymously)

Fine, I'll do it.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Doctor Jones wrote:
Fine, I'll do it.

You're accepted :)
David Black (played by Mittirangi)

If this is a group rp with free slots still I'm in? If not that's cool

David Black wrote:
If this is a group rp with free slots still I'm in? If not that's cool

Yeah, and there's slots

((Bump!))
I'm game. I have a lot of open character slots too. So I can adapt and make whatever you need!!! PLEASE PLEASE! PICK ME PICK ME!

Ripley wrote:
I'm game. I have a lot of open character slots too. So I can adapt and make whatever you need!!! PLEASE PLEASE! PICK ME PICK ME!

Hello, Ripley! I have made a group for this RP, just go to it and answer the questions with the character you will like to use

C-Virus Group

((Bumpy!))

((Bimp!))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The C-Virus. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus