Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Daily life in a magical world. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yuto (played anonymously)

I'm looking for someone down to do a modern day, magic oriented rp that could include romance if desired. What I'm trying to go for though is a setting reminiscent of the Anime/Manga, A Certain Magical Index, but with a completely original story-line that is built up on as we go. As for what kind of characters I'm looking for, it can include but is not limited to: A normal human, Character from a different time era, Different world(Isekai basically if you know what that is.), or just another race from well known fantasies. I know i probably didn't explain this as well as i could've but if your interested let me know in the forum.

And 16+ would be preferred and appreciated for this rp.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I would be open to this, I have a few ideas even a reverse isekai.
Yuto (played anonymously) Topic Starter

PhantomRabbit wrote:
I would be open to this, I have a few ideas even a reverse isekai.
Alright cool. The reverse isekai trope would work really well with what i'm trying to go for, but what are your other ideas besides that?
Well an deveoping idea with a character who has lack of control over their strong magic abilities so one of your character would teach them how. An regular isekai idea but I am open to most ideas myself and anime fandoms
I am interested and sounds very cool to do.
ShadowFlame2022

Hello can I join?

PhantomRabbit wrote:
Well an deveoping idea with a character who has lack of control over their strong magic abilities so one of your character would teach them how. An regular isekai idea but I am open to most ideas myself and anime fandoms
I wouldn't mind incorporating that idea into the story since that would make it much easier to build upon in the long run.
Otsutsuki Kasumi Sora (played by Aaricia)

Yo different world works for me. I got a whole bunch of otherworldly characters but I will use this one because she is a celestial dimensional traveller
That reminds me of my dimensional traveler character, I can use that too tho alot of people seemed interesting If i could propose a group rp.
ShadowFlame2022

Sounds fun!

Im down for a group rp
A group rp sounds nice actually... so I put my hand in favor of it.

your not gonna try and kill anyone here are ya cactus?
Maybe... Maybe not... but I know one thing... it would be

JUST AS PLANNED!

So is everyone down for a group rp?
Yes.

LETS GET IT STARTED

Alright i'll make it in fantasy rp's.

can't we make this a group ... as in make a group and then invite instead of forums?

Yes that would be easier even though i just made a forum post sadly.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Daily life in a magical world. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus