Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » wolf packs at war roleplay coz why not? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

Yeup. Im bored and a saw a few people do this a year ago so I was all like “sure why not? I’ll just make up my own story and main plot using wolves.” I’m still making a character for it but I’m planning on making the wolves being apart of some sort of pack. The forest pack and mountain pack. Neutral wolves are ‘outcasts’. Not really tho, there either from a human home or a zoo. I want there to be conflict between the two packs. If we get enough wolves I’ll consider making more but for now there’s those two. The main conflict is in between the alphas getting too powerful with there magic or physical strength. ( alphas are the strongest after all but still need weaknesses and will be defeated if the role is abused. ) The setting takes place on a huge island far away from civilization. Please at least include what pack you wanna be in. ( I’ll be in the forest pack. ) And yes. It’s somewhat inspired from warrior cats. And now for the Ok and required stuff:

-your wolf CAN NOT be over powered. They need at least 2 weaknesses or more.

-Having pups is ok with a player mate or pretend mate.

-siblings are ok.

-being an alphas child is ok as long as you ask the alphas first.

-There will be jobs which will be explained soon.

-fights are ok, it’s sorta expected since the packs are at war.

-dating is alright. UvU.

-DO NOT take up the same job if there is no room.

-Please don’t all go for one pack, ex: mountain or forest. It isn’t fair when it’s 6 wolves against 2.

-Magic is OK. But your character needs to have an amulet and the restriction is only 6. But other wolves are welcomed to have wings or mutations and such. Some can even have slightly less powerful magic, like levitation and ‘ok’ magic attacks.

-Fighting WONT be the main plot of the story. But characters are expected to fight. However, death of a character is restricted. Tho background characters are ok. ( EX: None of the OC’s can be killed but feel free to kill as much make believe wolves as your evil murderous heart desires. )

( any questions feel free to ask. )
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

heyo my main friendo, surprisingly enough i actually have a character that fits this roleplay! his name is Alex Moon, he is only half wolf tho but he can change into a full wolf with a lil bit of transformation magic. he pretty weak strength wise but he's really smart when it comes to planning things out.
If you want to check him out here he is
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

Phoenix_unknown wrote:
heyo my main friendo, surprisingly enough i actually have a character that fits this roleplay! his name is Alex Moon, he is only half wolf tho but he can change into a full wolf with a lil bit of transformation magic. he pretty weak strength wise but he's really smart when it comes to planning things out.

He seems ok but I would rather if he stays a wolf coz it’ll be weird seeing a human in a setting like this. But I guess he can become a human at really rare occasions.
RandomMicrowaveTM

Hi, I'd be interested in joining this RP! Although I have yet to make his profile, I have a wolf character I'd be happy to use.
He's technically a dire wolf, but if that doesn't work, then I'd be happy to omit that detail for this one RP! (It shouldn't make a huge difference, dire wolves really aren't that much larger than grey wolves).
I was thinking of having him be in the forest pack, but if circumstance calls for it, I'm okay with moving him to the other pack!
Let me know if these work for you!
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

RandomMicrowaveTM wrote:
Hi, I'd be interested in joining this RP! Although I have yet to make his profile, I have a wolf character I'd be happy to use.
He's technically a dire wolf, but if that doesn't work, then I'd be happy to omit that detail for this one RP! (It shouldn't make a huge difference, dire wolves really aren't that much larger than grey wolves).
I was thinking of having him be in the forest pack, but if circumstance calls for it, I'm okay with moving him to the other pack!
Let me know if these work for you!

These work, don’t worry. Since he’s a fire wolf, would it be ok to make him an alpha? I decided to not make my character an alpha so I could let other people have a chance at an alpha.
After we get another person I’ll consider opening another chat dedicated to the roleplay. :>
RandomMicrowaveTM

These work, don’t worry. Since he’s a fire wolf, would it be ok to make him an alpha? I decided to not make my character an alpha so I could let other people have a chance at an alpha.
After we get another person I’ll consider opening another chat dedicated to the roleplay. :>[/quote]
Sure, I wouldn't mind him being an alpha at all! I'll get started on his profile ASAP.
Luna Night (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Hey, I was thinking of joining but just as a normal wolf, I won't use any of her powers. but could she be a rouge?
Dewpetal (played by Waffle-Roleplay)

Im interested in joining this rp! I can play with this character! If possible, can I be in the forest pack?
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Phoenix_unknown wrote:

He seems ok but I would rather if he stays a wolf coz it’ll be weird seeing a human in a setting like this. But I guess he can become a human at really rare occasions.

Yea of course that would be fine

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » wolf packs at war roleplay coz why not? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus