Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Paragraphs Req. Long Term Adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I'm looking for a starting point for this site, but I'm having a bit of trouble choosing one. If you could recommend a good popular rp on this site that fits my interest, please do! I could also help you create one.

As the title says, I'm looking for a paragraph long term rp. The longer the post req., the better. I can't settle on a genre or setting because I am open to any good story ideas.
I suppose that the main requirement is some combat or maybe even just some action. Nothing too casual. Must require some thought as well.

I would definitely prefer an rp with several participants (5+), but.. Since I'm not sure how tough setting up a big one on here is, I'd be fine from one as small as 1 on 1 to 3+.

Preference for serious / dark, but I'd also be happy with a light-hearted story so long as it does contain action. I'm neutral toward mature themes, it may or may not have them. I suppose I'd prefer to create a powerful character, but I'm fine with an uphill battle too.

Thanks for the consideration.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.

Details: paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

First... welcome!

Not sure these fit exactly what you're looking for, so certainly no pressure. :) I'm involved in a few group games that could potentially take another player. If any of them spark your interest, I'm happy to share more info or put you in touch with the respective GMs.

Two are westerns. (One is GMed by me, very light dice use for combat, set in Montana and revolves around a map that seems to be some kind of treasure map. The other is GMed by another player and has some weird west elements. So far, a whole crew of miners has gone missing.)

The third is a D&D murder mystery and is the second game in a mini series. (Not sure if the GM has a 3rd planned or not. I hope so! Pace is slow, but fairly consistent. By the nature of the game, this one's been a bit light on action so far, but there's threat of an orc attack looming, so that could certainly change quickly! )
PeregrinTook Topic Starter

Thank you, I'll definitely check those out when I can.
A long way from the Shire, eh?

I'd be interested any sort of collaboration if you're still open.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Paragraphs Req. Long Term Adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus