Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Subdivisions in the basic info widget

Ilmarinen Moderator

I love the basic info widget! So much information, right there in a handy dandy list! However, it would be nice to be able to include labeled dividers--like in the character sheet widget.

And that, as they say, is that.
Ya know I believe this could indeed prove useful as it was recommended that I find a way to separate say Kyles vitals from his tattoos and scars section as they don't exactly belong under, say, his combat information section. I second this notion! Free cookies to all who agree!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You can use multiple instances of the same widget, which would have the same effect.
But it Getz boring doing the same thing over and over. mikes hard lemonade commercial reference. Heh.
Ilmarinen Topic Starter Moderator

I know, Darth. But it would be much easier to add labels and manage everything if it's all in one widget. If you use multiple widgets, you have to add your own labels and the indentation may not work right, yadda yadda yadda. I love how you can add subdivisions in the character sheet widget. I also think it would be much more simple to roll everything up into one widget! And since the character sheet already has the capacity for subdivisions, it may be easy to add that code into the info widget.
Kim Site Admin

You're absolutely correct. It shall be done.
Ilmarinen Topic Starter Moderator

:blows kisses!:

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Subdivisions in the basic info widget

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus