Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Radio Nowhere (1x1x1 with HRA and Olthain)

Amia Fawne (played by Freyya)

Amia blinked. Why was this stranger being so kind to her? but maybe it was all a trick... Amia decided not to let her guard down. that'd saved her life many times over. Rule number one in the wasteland: never trust anyone. "I'm fine..." She just replied, pushing herself up to sit on her knees and pushing a strand of hair out of her face.
The Twins (played by HRA)

Barbie had both guns pointed at her, but didn't fire. They were slightly on an angle, in towards themselves. Finally, after deciding that this kid may not be a bad thing, he flipped both guns on his finger, and put them in their holsters, on his waist. This wasn't the day to be shitting around, though, so he kept careful, and his distance. For now. He had fatherly instincts before, but now, he couldn't come to think of that relationship. Only finding her, finding the cure, and living was on his mind. He plopped back in the couch.

"You got in here, congrats. You won't ever get out, so stay here. Make yourself at home. But I hope you can pull your own end, too. What's your strengths?"

Amia was surprised by the sudden question. "Well... I can't cook... but I know how to survive."

"Undoubtedly you know how to survive against deadheads, but do you know how to live against humans, hmm? Oh, that's okay. We got cooks here," Barbie said, and drank the last of his Nalgene. Soon, he'd have to get more unpolluted water from somewhere, he just didn't know where.

"I usually... find a way around them." she replied. the man gave her the creeps with his sudden, direct questions.

"Good, good. Do you know where the nearest source of unpolluted water is?" Barbie asked, holding out his Nalgene for her to see. He wasn't asking the kid to get anything, though. Just for help.
Kenneth Parcell (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"What, are you going to ask her who assassinated the Kennedys too?" Sanderson asked Barbie with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Don't you think we should at least get her some food and water first? She looks awfully skinny." Of course, Sanderson wasn't really one to talk since she was pretty thin herself, but hey. She had a soft spot for kids.

"No, I know that. An old buddy of mine did it. But that's beside the point. Brute, get this kid some water, and me, too. Mouse, find the cooks. Get food going," Barbie said, and looked over at Mandy. Maybe this girl could teach all of them about love and caring, and maybe, for once, he might relearn it. Naw, he didn't expect to.

Amia quickly decided it was best to stay in the man's favor. "There is a bandit camp not too far from here.." she started. "I sneaked in last night and stole some of their water."

She told them this without blinking, as if sneaking into a camp full of bandits and stealing some of their water was the most normal thing in the world. It actually was normal, to her at least. It's how she's been surviving: outsmarting others. She had the wits for it.

Amia reached into her bag and retrieved a plastic bottle, which still contained a single gulp of water. She handed it to the man with the pistols. "Here's proof!"

"Keep it. You need it all. But thanks for the information. Brute, when you're done, get the groups ready. We're going out hunting," Barbie said, and put the weapons in his holsters, looking around. He grabbed the food that Brutal had, and gave it to the girl. She needed it. She desperately needed it, and he could tell.

Amia didn't even think about denying the food, and took it from his hands. She sat back in a more comfortable position next to Mandy and started nearly devouring the food given to her. She was indeed hungry, he had been right about that. Last time she ate had been the day before yesterday.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Radio Nowhere (1x1x1 with HRA and Olthain)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus