Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art Requests (Closed)

Thank You very much she looks very nice!
BreezyDawn Topic Starter

Sikher wrote:
I'd love for you to create a picture for my character Sikher, if you're fine with that :D

What green colors for the body were you thinking?
BreezyDawn Topic Starter

Sikher wrote:
I'd love for you to create a picture for my character Sikher, if you're fine with that :D

Since I didn't hear from you again I just drew him how I wanted to, for practice and fun. Anyhow here he is, hope you like <3 please watch me on DeviantArt and credit me if you use my art :D thanks!

http://fav.me/ddtsb4t
BreezyDawn Topic Starter

((double post))
Sikher (played by ZaHee)

BreezyDawn wrote:
Sikher wrote:

Since I didn't hear from you again I just drew him how I wanted to, for practice and fun. Anyhow here he is, hope you like <3 please watch me on DeviantArt and credit me if you use my art :D thanks!

Wow, it looks amazing! Sorry for not responding, I didn't have notifications on for this thread. Thanks, though! Definitely using this!
BreezyDawn Topic Starter

Sikher wrote:
BreezyDawn wrote:
Sikher wrote:

Wow, it looks amazing! Sorry for not responding, I didn't have notifications on for this thread. Thanks, though! Definitely using this!

Great :) glad ya like it
Knife (played by NortherStar)

I was wondering if you would be able to do my character knife. If you need more of a description than what's on her page just say so.
I was wondering if you could make Beatrice? I've been looking for someone to make her
North-Wood

If it's not too late, would you be willing to do Adelia?
BreezyDawn Topic Starter

I have added you three, and you'll be my last for a while. It may take some time but I'll get to them so check back every now and then.
BreezyDawn Topic Starter

Lcdrwolffe wrote:
I was wondering if you could make Beatrice? I've been looking for someone to make her
I am not familiar with this race, so I will need a few reference pics in order to get an idea of what you want.
North-Wood

BreezyDawn wrote:
I have added you three, and you'll be my last for a while. It may take some time but I'll get to them so check back every now and then.

Great! Thanks! Take your time.
Knife (played by NortherStar)

BreezyDawn wrote:

Thanks so much! I understand art takes a lot of time so take as much time as you need.
BreezyDawn Topic Starter

BreezyDawn wrote:
Lcdrwolffe wrote:
I am not familiar with this race, so I will need a few reference pics in order to get an idea of what you want.

I found a few references after looking up the race, so I'll only need pics if there was something specific you wanted.
BreezyDawn Topic Starter

I promise I'm making progress! I'm transitioning to painting my sketches digitally so I had to learn the program a bit better. I've got Knife sketched and have begun painting her. <3
BreezyDawn Topic Starter

BreezyDawn wrote:
I promise I'm making progress! I'm transitioning to painting my sketches digitally so I had to learn the program a bit better. I've got Knife sketched and have begun painting her. <3

Knife is done! Check the link above :} hope you like it.
BreezyDawn Topic Starter

Beatrice is done! She was very fun
https://www.deviantart.com/breezydawn1/art/Beatrice-Slader-838547331?ga_submit_new=10%3A1587332461 - hope you like my take on her.
I was imagining his Jensen Ackles haircuts hair style to be something like this

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art Requests (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus