Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome To Meadow High! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

KingdomOdd1

Two men in black suits are in front of you, one of them speaks, "(Y,N), your coming with us." The two men grab you, they throw you in a black limo, and gag you. The last thing you see before you go unconscious, is the buildings go by, as the limo starts move...

Few minutes later...

You wake up, your laying in a bed, to the side of you there is a night stand with a glass of water, and plate with two chocolate cookies. Next to the stand, there is a door, and next to the door is another door. Suddenly you hear a voice from in front of you, it sounds like a male voice, but it also is kinda quiet, "Welcome to Meadow High."

(there can be multiply people, or just a single person. If its just one person, you'll see all the other beds are empty, if its a group, you will all wake up and see each other. Either way, the boy, I'm not gonna say who is is yet, that's for you to find out, will still say the same thing. If you wanna join my characters, and maybe others, on their years of high school, feel free to join. All characters are welcome, whether their sexuality, race, looks, and/or gender identification.)
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested in this.
KingdomOdd1 Topic Starter

Jasper Ridge wrote:
I'm interested in this.
Okay cool, we can start now or later
Sounds Legit
I'd like to join too!
May I join? Either a group or solo roleplay is good! I can join a group if it’s already started and I try not do use one liners.
Waffle-Roleplay

I would also like to join!
is this still open? if so i would like to join as well, im fine with a group if thats an option still
KingdomOdd1 Topic Starter

Yeah, you can join, we've already started, but I'll catch you up. First you have two options, you can still be asleep in the dorm, or you could be in the dining area. Once you've made your decision, if you go in General RP, there will be a Meadow High topic, though, the author will be listed as FitherCwen.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome To Meadow High! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus